19

Sorry I didn't update for a while.
It's just that I get distracted a lot when I do my homework making me not being able to finish my homework fast. Yes and I'm a lazy potato that just wants food. I'm gonna post more and this book is about to end.

It's the fan meeting again. I'm pretty excited which is rare for me now days.

I wonder why...

I was getting ready and looking at my hair if it's good with my phone, 'wow I look good' I thought and winked at myself.

Just then a head popped up on my phone screen. "AHh!" I screamed but not to too loud.

"Jesus Christ! Can't you see I'm busy!" Jin said and continued looking at himself on my phone.

"Get your own phone" I whined. He was kinda annoyed but then just shrugged it all off.

Then the line started getting filled up and ARMYS were shouting out names. "Taehyung!" One girl shouted. "Jiminieeee!!" Another shouted.

"You're so handsome Jin!" Another shouted. Then it was so loud

The people quieted them down and my first ARMY came to me because I was the last in line.

<x>

I just finished with a few ARMYS and some were crying. ARMYS are so cute.

Just then the next army that came to me. I just stared. My eyes widen. Is that y/n?

"Hi" she greeted me. "Hi" I said back awkwardly. "You're like the best I can't believe you're in front of me" then she finally exploded.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Youre more handsome in person I can't" she said.

I chuckled. It's y/n. In front of me. Is this a Dream