14

I'm so worried for y/n. I haven't said a word to any of the members and they looked worried for me too.

Maybe I should talk to them. Nah, I'm too tired cause I couldn't sleep from thinking about y/n.

In her letter it said that she will download the app again soon, right? I hope it's very soon.

As I was looking at my blank phone, hoping that y/n, or her brother would text me. Waiting...

The door creaked open. It was Namjoon hyung. "Hey Taehyung?" He asked. I just looked at him. He sighed and sat down on my bed by me, who was laying down staring at my phone not paying any attention to him.

"Taehyung, you can tell me anything, what's going on?" He asked. Silence.

He looked at my phone, curious. "Taehyung, Jungkook wants you" he said, hoping that I would talk and get up. I just sigh.

"Just leave me alone" I said in a very soft voice, still having my focus on my phone.

"Okay.." he said and slowly walked to the door. Just as he was about to leave, he turned to me. "You can talk to me anytime" he smiled.

The picture that y/n sent me... It looks so..familiar.

Why is her face so familiar? Why do I love her? Why? I have so many questions, so many questions.

I didn't eat today, I didn't get off my bed, it's okay, because it was a free day, but tomorrow I have to get my butt off my bed. We have a fan meeting tomorrow. I hope I will be a little more better tomorrow cause I love seeing ARMYS.

Wait isn't y/n a army? Aish! Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. It's always y/n. I tried so hard getting y/n off my mind for the whole night, but I just couldn't. Why?

Then at 11:00, someone knocked on my door. I didn't care. One minute passed and the door opened. "Hey" It was Jimin.

I rolled my eyes. It's late, why is he here? And plus I'm tired. But I can't sleep at the same time.

"Taehyung please talk to one of us, we didn't have any appetite when we were eating lunch and dinner without you, please you didn't eat and I noticed those bags under your eyes" Jimin said.

"Jimin, just...please...give me some time" I sighed. He nodded. "Can I...sleep here?" He asked.

It was silent. I nodded. I can't believe I let him sleep on my bed with me. Actually no, he's the only one sleeping.

He lied down on my bed smiling. He looked at my phone and yawned. "Why are you staring at that?" He asked.

"I'm waiting.." I said. "For what?" He asked. "For y/n, or actually her brother. I found her brother and I have been texting him. He told me y/n was crying in her room. I was so sad. I wish I could be there with her and cuddle her about whatever she's sad about. I wish I was with her. Sometimes I just think, maybe y/n will download back the app again and talk to me, that's what I wish. I NEED her. You don't know how much I actually miss her, she always listens to all my problems, makes me blush, she always knows what to say. Now no one understands me. I just wanna be alone. No, I wanna be alone with y/n" as I finished, I didn't even know I was crying.

I looked at Jimin, he was sleeping. I sighed and frowned. "Maybe y/n is the only one who listens and understands me" I whispered, then soon fell asleep because I didn't sleep for a long time. I still can't believe Jimin couldn't listen to me.

Little did he know..