Chapter 14 [unedited]

To be honest I forgot which day it's supposed to be... But let's just say it's Sunday!
-

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

I open my eyes... Where am I? Why am I here? I can't remember anything... The room where I'm in is empty, except for a bed, some doctor machines, me and... a beautiful girl. When our eyes met she began to cry immediately.
???: Kookie!!!
I really don't know who this is... And why does she call me cookie? I'm not a cookie I'm a human, and my name is Jungkook.
You: I'm sorry but... Who are you?

Y/N P.O.V.
He... He d-doesn't know me? I run to his docter and ask his diagnosis.
Doctor: He possibly has amnesia... He will get his memory back, but it'll take some time.
I walk back to him.
You: Hey do you remember anything?
Jungkook: Uhmm... What do you mean?
You: Do you know why you are here?
Jungkook: Yeah, the last thing I remember is that I was in a car crash. It was raining and I was on my way home, I came from someone else's home but I don't remember who's home.
He remembers everything except me?
You: Your school and friends?
Jungkook: I transferred to a new school, I have quite a lot friends already.
You: Who is you best friend?
Jungkook: Uhm... I-I... I don't remember... It's a beautiful girl, she was my first friend on the new school, but I don't remember her face nor her name. Do you maybe know her?
Should I tell him? Probably not... I'll let him find out himself.
You: I have no idea who you're talking about. But let's find out together!
Jungkook: You still didn't answer my question... Who are you?
You: I'm Y/N, I think you forgot me because of the amnesia... But I'll help you get your memory back.
He smiles at me... At least his cute bunny smile didn't change.
Jungkook: Okay, well nice to meet you Y/N. Let's find out who you and that girl are. Oh and by the way... Where are my parents?
Oh shit... I totally forgot about them!
You: O-oh, I'll go get them...
I walk out of the room to the waiting room, where his parents are. They didn't want to see him laying in bed like that because it scares them, but now that he has woken up they probably want to see him again.
You: Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jeon... He has woken up!
They both look at me with hopefull eyes and then stand up to walk to his room. I wait here in the allway since they probably want an 'alone' talk. After a couple minutes they come out again, luckily Jungkook is perfectly fine for the rest of his body.
Mrs. Jeon: Come on dear, it's late I'll bring you home.
Jungkook: Eomma... What day is it?
Mrs. Jeon: It's Sunday sweetie.
Jungkook looked kind of shocked.
Jungkook: S-so I was sleeping for 2 days??
Mr. Jeon gives him a sad smile and nods.
Mrs. Jeon: And Y/N stayed here the whole time... We told her to get some sleep but she couldn't, she was too worried about you.
He glances at me and I give him and awkward smile.
Mr. Jeon: Anyway, it's late so you both should get to sleep, Y/N we'll bring you home.
You: Okay, thank you.
The car ride is silent... No one dares to make a sound, but there is no reason for it..
Mr. Jeon: We're here.
You: Thank you, all three of you. I hope to see you all soon.
With a smile I get out of the car and walk to my house. But before I open the door...
Jungkook: Y/N WAIT! C-can I stay with you?

-
Sorry for not updating for so long but school's really much and really tiring... The updates will go slower but I will finish this story!