Chapter 12 [unedited]

Before I start this chapter I want to apologize for not posting often, my phone is being snatched away all the time and I'm really inspirationless. Maybe you guys can request some things in the comments. Of course I do have a story line but things need to happen first. So yeah, I'm sorry, please help.-.

-

Y/N P.O.V.
Jungkook: He's one of the reasons I moved... I used to be a target for bullies, I couldn't take it anymore to come home with a face full of blood. So my parents decided to move here, my brother doesn't really care about moving because he skips school except if there's a test. My parents don't mind about him skipping school because he gets good grades for tests.
I'm shocked to hear that... I never would've thought he was bullied.
You: I-I'm so sorry to hear that...
I notice the tears in his eyes and pull him in for a hug.
Jungkook: It's not your fault, don't worry. Now shall we go somewhere else?
You: Sure, let's go to my house.
Jungkook: Okay.
He smiles again, damn that smile is to die for, I really am in love... We walk to my house in silence. When we're in my house we just sit on a couch, still in silence. And it's becoming kinda uncomfortable...

Jungkook P.O.V.
The silence is becoming uncomfortable now... Guess I'll have to break the silence.
You: So... What are we going to do?
Y/N: Wanna play overwatch?
You: REALLY!? YOU HAVE THAT GAME??
Y/N chuckles and answers with a yes. We play the game and she's a pro! But after playing a while I am too, I guess I'm a quick learner?
Y/N: Wow, you're already really good at this!
You: Hehe, thanks..
I feel my cheeks burning up so I look away from her.

Y/N P.O.V.
After playing for a while I get hungry so I'll make some food for us. I walk to the kitchen and look what I have, Jungkook follows after me.
Jungkook: Are you gonna make food?
You: Yeah, I'm pretty hungry. What do you wanna eat?
Jungkook: What do you have?
I tell Jungkook what food I have in my house and he decides on kimchi. He helps me with making it.
Jungkook: Am I doing it right like this?
He looks really hot with a focused face.
You: Hmmmm... Oh eh yeah!
He smiles and we continue making kimchi, after a while we finish. I get the plates and put them on the table while and Jungkook fills the plates, it smells delicious.
Jungkook: So I guess we can eat now.
You: Mhm.
After the meal I am pretty full, it was really delicious.
You: That was yummy!!
I look at the clock, 9PM... Jungkook also looks at the clock.
Jungkook: Oh eh I think I need to go now... Tomorrow is another school day so yeah.
You: Oh yeah you're right Kookie, see you tomorrow at school I guess!
I walk Jungkook to the exit, just before he leaves he says something.
Jungkook: See you tomorrow, beautiful.
He presses his lips on my cheeks and leaves with a smile on his face, while I'm here with a tomato head...
You: Jungkook, what are you doing to me...

Jungkook P.O.V.
Wow, you just did that... Will she think I'm weird now? What if she doesn't like me back!? Oh man holy shit I messed up... I walk home with a red face, only to meet my brother at the front of my house with his neck covered.
Junghyun: Why and where were you out so late?
You: I can ask the same to you, you're just coming home too.
He rolls his eyes at me and opens the door, I immediately go to my room and make myself ready for bed. I lay in bed but I can't sleep, I can only think of one thing... Does she like me back?