Chapter 9 [unedited]

Y/N P.O.V.
You: Oh uh... I need to tell you something Mrs. Jeon.
I get overwhelmed with feelings as I think about my parents again. Mrs. Jeon notices this.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh my, what's wrong dear?
I look at her with tears in my eyes trying to hold them back as I tell her.
You: Well my parents, 5 years ago they-they...
I can't hold it anymore and start crying. Mrs. Jeon pulls me in a warm hug.
Mrs. Jeon: I'm sorry dear... Do you have any family?
I shake my head.
Mrs. Jeon: Well just know you're welcome here anytime you want. I'll be here for you and so will Jungkook.
I get out of the hug and look her in the eyes.
You: Thank you so much Mrs. Jeon, what can I do in return?
Mrs. Jeon shakes her head and gives me that kind smile again.
Mrs. Jeon: Nothing, just take care of Jungkook.
I nod at her. But why would she ask me to take care of him?
We walk to the living room and I still have red puffy eyes, as soon as Jungkook sees this he fastly comes over to me.
Jungkook: What happened? Why did you cry? Are you hurt?
You: It's nothing, really. But I should get going.
He still looks worried, but eventually he walks me to the door.
You: Thank you for today it was fun. And thank your mom again for me for the food, it was delicious.
I smiled at him and wanted to walk away but he pulled me in a hug. I could feel my cheeks burn up.
Jungkook: I will. Now go home before it gets really dark and maybe dangerous, I want you to be safe.
I feel his lips on my forehead as he pulled away.
Jungkook: See you Monday! Bye Y/N, stay safe.
I stand there with a red face and smile at him.
You: Bye Kookie, see you Monday.
With that I left and walked to my own house.

Jungkook P.O.V.
Omg did I just? I kissed her! And she didn't even slap me or something like that, her face was a little red though, I hope she doesn't have a fever. I want her to be healthy. I walk back inside as I see my mom deep in thought.
Mom: Hey Jungkook, did you know about her parents?
You: Yes, it's sensitive and not mamy people know it. Is that why she was crying?
Mom: Yes, I said she could come over anytime. So open the door for her if she's here, and be nice to her.
You: Of course mom, I was the one who invited her remember? And as if I would be mean to someone, the whole reason I got to another school is because they were mean to me. I would never do something like that to someone, and I'm disgusted by people who bully other people.
Mom smiles proudly at me.
Mom: I'm happy to have two beautiful sons.
I smile at her and I go to my room, 5 minutes later my mom comes in.
Mom: Jungkook?
You: Yeah?
She gave me a mysterious smile.
Mom: I was wondering... Do you by any chance like Y/N?