Chapter 6 [unedited]

Jungkook P.O.V.
I pinch her cheek and... oh- No reaction! Okay then, I'll have to find her room first because it'll be easier to carry her straight to her room. I go upstairs and open some doors, a storage, a dusty computer room, another storage and... Oh that's it! Yup this is her room!
A desk filled with done homework, damn she's a good student though. There's a sofa where she probably sits on when she reads or something. Also a walk-in closet, a small closet with probably personal stuff in it and a queen sized bed, that's probably way more comfortable than the couch. Next to the bed there's a bedside table with an alarm clock and a... razor blade? Probably for self defense or something like that... I hope. I walk back to Y/N and lift her up in bridal style, placing her on her bed. I want to walk away to write her a note that tells I'm at my own house but when I want to walk away she grabs my wrist.
Y/N: Please stay..
Is she sleep talking? Her eyes are closed.
You: Hey Y/N, are you awake?
Y/N: Hmmm... Please stay here with me...
You: Uhh I have to go to my house, I'm still wearing my uniform and tomorrow is another school day.
Y/N: Oh... Okay, yeah. Of course, sure...
She sounds stressed or something.
You: Is everything okay Y/N?
Y/N: Y-yeah, it's okay!
You: You sure? I can stay if you really want to!
Y/N: What'll you wear? I have nothing for you and your uniform will stink tomorrow of you sleep in that.
I suddenly think of something. I can get sleepwear from home and just say I'm staying over at a friends house! Which isn't even lying because I'm actually staying over at a friends house.
You: Hey is it okay if I get my PJ from my house and come back again?
Y/N: Hmm, y-yeah sure.
Okay but how will I get back in?
As if she reads my mind Y/N gets up and gives me some keys from under her pillow.
Y/N: Here, if you really wanna stay. Take this I'm too lazy to open the door.
I take her keys and go to my own house which is about half an hour away from her house... Great, just great!

Y/N P.O.V.
Oh did I really do that? Damn I must look so desperate and pathetic now... Shit. I try to sleep but I can't, I keep thinking of him, will he actually come here?
An hour and a half later my question is answered, he walks into my room with a plastic bag with his uniform in it, wearing grey sweatpants and a white slightly oversized shirt... He looks kinda hot.
Jungkook: Oh you're still awake?
You: Yeah... I couldn't sleep.
Jungkook: Do you have that often?
You: Yeah sometimes. But not much though.
That was a lie. But I can't tell him I mostly cry myself to sleep or not sleep at all...
Jungkook: Okay, sleep is important.
He looks worried at me, like he knows I'm lying... He shouldn't get worried about me, he's serously such a good friend. I'm glad I have him.
Jungkook: Soooo... I'll be sleeping on the sofa I guess?
You: Yeah uhh sure...
Jungkook lays down on the sofa.
You: You can sleep in my bed too though. It's big enough for both of us so if you'd like that better well... Just come here already I don't want you to get a sore back.
Jungkook smiles thankfully at me and lays on the other side of the bed.
Jungkook: Goodnight Y/N~
You chuckle.
You: Goodnight Kookie~
And then the two of you sleep.

--

Okay I don't really know what this was actually... But still, I hope y'all are enjoying it!