Chapter 11 [unedited]

Jungkook P.O.V.
I smirk while looking at the paper, so this means I can give her a task right? Okay, I already know what my task for her is... But not here...
You: So how about we go to the Blossom park?
Y/N: Sure! But what about my task?
You: I'll tell you later!

Y/N P.O.V.
I pay for the food and I walk to the Blossom park with Jungkook. While we walk he grabs my hand and I feel a tingling inside by the warmth of his nice hand. We finally arrive and sit on 'our' bench.
You: So what's my task?
He gives me a slight smirk which gives me a strange feeling. He leans closer to my ear and whispers.
Jungkook: Kiss me...
He pulls back and looks in my eyes, I never kissed someone before and I've never been kissed too... I'm too shook to actually do it so I'll just do it the easy way.
You: Close your eyes.
He closes his eyes and gets a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. I lean closer and... I kiss his cheek, since I really don't know how to kiss someone. He opens his eyes and blushingly looks at me. I really just kissed him, my crush... And he wanted me to. I can see a sense of disappointment in his eyes, but it soon disappears.
Jungkook: Hey wanna go to the playground?
He asks me in a cute childish way and he stands up walking to the playground. My legs automatically follow him and soon we're playing like little children in the playground.

Jungkook P.O.V.
I feel really happy playing on the playground with her, like two little children. We went on the slide, the spinning wheel, the seesaw and now we are on the swings staring at nothing. Everything was peacefull untill I see someone who I never expected to see and never wanted to see ever again. He's one of the reasons I moved, Kim Namjoon. And as if it couldn't get any worse, he noticed me too.
Namjoon: YAH UGLY COCOHEAD!
I feel like I'm going to cry but I have to stay strong in front of Y/N.
Y/N: Yah Kookie who's that and why does he call you that name?
Namjoon came closer to me and stood right before me, I stand up from the swing to face him.
Namjoon: Well, well, well, loser... Funny seeing you again.
He says with a sadistic smirk.
Y/N looks at him with a questioning face.
You: What the hell do do want?
He let's out a sadistic laugh, then he notices Y/N.
Namjoon: Oh hey there pretty, I'm Namjoon. Why are you hanging out with this freak? You could better hang out with me.
He winks at her and I want to punch him in his face but Y/N gets up and holds my arm, preventing me from punching him.
Y/N: Why would I hang out with a pathetic douchebag like you? You don't talk to someone like that, what the hell do you think gives you the right to say that.
Namjoon gives her a little smirk and then looks back at me, making eye contact.
Namjoon: It's not like he can do anything, he's just a weak loser.
Y/N starts laughing, I don't know why but I feel like she's laughing at m-
Y/N: Listen closely pathetic guy, I have no idea what makes you think you're strong, I mean where are your muscles? My Kookie is definitely stronger than you'll ever be, and with that, he's way nicer than you. So sto-
I cut her off because Namjoon probably will feel more attracted to her and I don't want to lose her, especially not to him.
You: Y/N, it's okay, I can take care of it.
I throw a punch at his face as he steps back from the sudden smack.
Namjoon: Dude what the hell?
You: Stop it, you're annoying me. As you can see I'm way stronger than the last time you saw me. So stay away from us or I'll kick your ass.
He looked quite scared but returned to his normal douchy self again.
Namjoon: Yeah sure, but just so you know, Y/N will be mine soon.
Y/N: Dude, I. Am. Not. A. Fucking. Object. I'm a human being with a life and I belong to no one. So shut up and go away before I kick your balls.
He starts laughing.
Namjoon: Sure, you're not that attractive anyway. I need to go back, I was only visiting someone but I didn't know I'd see you ugly bunny coco boy. I hope the worst for you, bye.
He turns around laughing and walks away.
Y/N: Care explaining?