Chapter 4 [unedited]

Y/N P.O.V.
The first thing I think about when I wake up is him... And his cute bunny smile. Yesterday evening was really fun, I'm glad I texted him. Maybe we can hang out today as well? I should get ready.

Author P.O.V.
You do you normal routine and you go to school. And yet again everyone is whispering, you just walk to class.

Y/N P.O.V.
When I go inside Jungkook is already sitting on his place. I walk to my desk next to his.
You: Hi Kookie!
Jungkook: Hey Y/N!
I sit next to him and suddenly someone walks over.
Mean bully girl: So you finally made a 'friend' loser?
Jungkook was looking really weird to her.
Mean bully girl: Why do you have to take this handsome boy, you'll never get real friends anyway.

Jungkook P.O.V.
What did she just say? 'You'll never get real friends anyway?' What a bitch!
She leans closer to me to whisper something in my ear.
Mean bully girl: Just act like you are close to her and then dump her, she deserves it.
I start laughing, Y/N looks sad... I hate seeing her like this. I need to do something.
You: I would never do something like that! You are a disgusting human being for even suggesting it! And what do you mean she deserves it?
Mean bully girl: *offended* She- uhh... She's a bitch!
You: You don't even know her! And you don't even try to get to know her but you just decide to give her names! You're the bitch here. Go away my eyes hurt seeing you!
She wants to slap me but I stop her hand. She turns around and walks to her seat. She looks pretty angry and offended, not like I care
Y/N: W-why did you d-do that? I told you it's not a good idea to be friends with me...
You: I'll tell you why after the last class.
Y/N: Okay...

//Time skip to end of last class//

Y/N P.O.V.
Jungkook is really nice, during the day he made new friends. While the lunch break we sat together, I forgot my lunch so he gave me his lunch and bought something for himself.
But now I'm curious about what he's gonna say.
Jungkook: HEY CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION!! I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING!
Everyone looks at him, confused. You facepalm yourself because he doesn't havr to be this loud.
Jungkook: DO Y'ALL SEE Y/N!?
He points at you and you start blushing immediately.
Jungkook: STOP WITH BULLYING HER!! SHE IS A NICER PERSON THAN EVERYONE WHO BULLIES HER... AND!!!
He shows his biceps.
You: Damn...
Oh my, he blushes a little. He must've heard it, shit...
Jungkook: I CAN BEAT ALL OF YOUR ASSES SO DON'T TRY ME!
After that he looks at me again. I started blushing really hard and so did he.
Jungkook: H-how was that?
You: It was a little extra... But maybe I liked it...
He smiles at me, that cute bunny smile. Damn...
Jungkook: *playfully smirking* And what do you think of my muscles?
You: Don't act all cocky now! You made your point. Thank you.
He looks proud at me.
Jungkook: See you at the park again?
I nod and walk away smiling.