"It can't be both my favorite girls nicknames?" He asks me.

"No it can be. I love it." I say.

"I love it to." He says.

"Ok I enjoy all this love and family moments and all but we have people to see." Paige says.

Dad and I start laughing. Gosh I swear sometimes she doesn't even try to be funny. She has been standing there awkwardly during the little family moment. Makes sense.

"Go have fun with your grandpa." I say.

"Bye Taylor can't wait for an amazing show!" Paige says as they leave.

...

Paige Pov

Papa Swift and I have been out on the floor of the stadium for a while now. I am glad Taylor said to use the wheel chair now. Saying that I am coming back out during the show with Austin on the crutches. If I were using crutches now too my arms would be so tired.

"Let's go to the girls over there." I say.

"Ok."

We get by the girls and they are facing the stage dancing to the music that is playing on the speakers. Ed opens in about thirty minutes. They are really getting hyped up for the show. Papa Swift has us go right up behind them. They haven't even noticed us yet so this is a fun surprise. I am gonna come back later with Austin for club red passes.

"Do y'all want so guitar picks?" I shout.

The three girls turn around. Their jaws drop and then they start jumping up and down and screaming.

"I take that as a yes." Papa Swift says handing them a handle of guitar picks from the inside of his blazer.

"Can Can Can we get a picture." One of the girls stutters.

It feels as if we are as cool to meet as Taylor herself.

"Yea sure. I can take it for you guys." I say figuring they just want Papa Swift.

"No we want in it to Paige." Another one of the girls says.

"How do you know my name?"

"Did you forget that you are now Taylor's daughter and you were on the stage the other night?" The third girl says. "Everyone knows your name!"

Papa Swift calls over a security person to take the picture quickly for them and then it is time for us to head back underneath the stage. Ed is about the open up the show.

"Have a great show." I say as we pass Ed.

"Thanks"

...

"Austin let's go to the upper section now." I say as Taylor begins to perform I Knew You Were Trouble.

"Ok."

We get to the upper section and I spot these two girls all the way at the top row of of the top section. They are dressed in junior jewels just like Natalie and I were when Taylor first adopted me.

"Austin I can't get up there but do you see the girls all the way at the top. I really think they deserve to meet Taylor. And they remind me of my friend Natalie and I." I say.

"Yes they do. Stay here I'll be right back." Austin says as he runs up the stairs towards him.

I turn around and look out over the crowd. Taylor is so small from up here. But seeing her on the screens is so cool! Like she looks so giant. I guess everywhere in the stadium she puts on an amazing show.