Ch-18 Amazing Fact: Sir, you have fallen in Love!

• Dedicated to My dear reader ;)

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendents and noble companions.'

-Aameen.

Dedicated to you as a gift for exercising beautiful patience a whole month ;)

Chapter Eighteen

Amazing Fact: Sir, you have fallen in love!

As Saif walked back to their cabin with an incessantly chattering Umar, he felt a large drop of water splash on his cheek. Looking up, he saw that the pale night sky with its billion twinkling stars was speedily wrapping up itself by a heavy cloak of dark clouds.

He noted that both the passengers and crew around the deck were hurrying away to their cabins or lounge not wanting to be caught when it starts pouring down.

"Humair guess what?" Saif asked after entering their cabin and looking at his sister who was donning the long white headscarf of Salah with infinite care.

"What Bhaiya?" She asked with a smile, looking at his shining dark eyes.

"It has begu...no let us pray Isha Salah first, then I will tell you." He grinned with obvious excitement while Humaira couldn't help grinning back at his bursting-to-tell air.

After five minutes, with him leading the Salah, both the child and the woman prayed behind him.

Minutes passed while the rain began to pour in earnest outside. Completing the Sunnah Salah of Isha, Humaira exclaimed looking at the glass door of their tiny balcony,

"Oh just look, it has begun to rain Masha Allah! Was it this you wanted to tell me Bhaiya?" She asked Saif with a glad beat of her heart. Rain always brought her deep joy.

Saif nodded and said the one word "Pool!"

Humaira stared at him but when she understood what he meant, she exclaimed standing up unable to bear the sudden rush of exhilaration.

"Really? Oh can we? Now?"

Said nodded again while the charming grin never left his face. The air of excitement became thicker as he ran a hand through his hair, breathing deeply.

"I don't think anybody would be there Humair. We will go to the kids, what do you say? Besides there won't be light enough for others to see us."

Umar who had been listening to his siblings' conversation burst forth,

"Oh Saif Bhaiya are we going to the pool now? Really really?"

He danced around unable to believe that they were going to do such an awesome crazy thing. Ever since their voyage had begun, he had wanted to go swimming in one of the pools. But Saif Bhaiya had always refused saying that there was no all boys pool. For it is not proper for strange men and women to swim together, he had patiently explained.

"Ya Allah I can't wait..." Humaira glowed as she hurriedly wore her abaya.

After some minutes, when the three came outside their cabin in great excitement, the howling wind rushed at them madly and in no time, the trio was completely soaked.

"Allahumma Sayyibann Naafi'an, Allahumma Sayyibann Naafi'an, Allahumma Sayyibann Naafi'an.... (O Allah! Bring beneficial rain clouds,)" Saif kept murmuring while both the brother and sister clung to each of his arm on either side as they walked, tripped and almost ran towards the pool in the blinding rain.