Ch-38 ...she Loves them (Part 4)

• Dedicated to You ❤️

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendants and noble companions.'

-Aameen.

Dedicated to you, my dearest reader ❤️

Chapter Thirty-Eight

...she Loves them (Part 4)

Learning to Love Allah and Muhammad SAW, the way she Loves them

Chennai, India

"Saira?"

"Mm?"

"Give your awesome brother some water to drink..."

The awesome brother's sister snorted and made no move to get up from her seat while she unsuccessfully peered into her husband's phone, trying to guess his score of the game they were playing against each other.

"Sairaaaa ..."

Saira sighed and after a final futile attempt at peering, turned towards her twin who was lying on a nearby sofa, his legs dangling over the armrest and his hands' intertwined fingers supporting his head while he stared at the ceiling. "Saif?"

"Yea?"

"You're becoming a pain in the a**"

Misbah chuckled while Saif turned his head and gave his sister an innocuous look.

"My lovely sister, here I'm giving you such a nice chance at gaining rewards from Allah SWT and you accuse me of becoming a pain..."

Saif shook his head sadly at such harsh unfairness in this world.

Saira rolled her eyes and got up muttering about lazy good-for-nothing's.

When she handed him a glass of water, Saif raised his other palm in a mock-gesture of bestowing blessings as he said solemnly with dancing eyes, "May Allah bless you child!"

Saira calmly pulled the glass back from him and poured it on his head saying with a grin, "May Allah SWT bless you too son!"

"Saira!" Saif sat up spluttering. He glared at his grinning twin.

"Do you know how funny you look Saif?" she asked with a giggle.

"Misbah!" Saif turned upon his friend, after he had attempted to dry his wet hair using his hands. "Why are you allowing her still to be here? Isn't she well now? Don't you think uncle and aunty would be lonely there without you two?"

It was his turn to grin as Saira flared up at his words.

"You...! This is my home too, who said I'm alright? I have giddy spells every single day! Besides, you don't have any right to say...if he says, then that is another matter..."

She suddenly stopped herself and looked at Misbah who fortunately for her was engrossed in the game. Saira let out a breath and avoided meeting Saif's eyes who was now laughing heartily.

It was after dinner, the guests -Dadima and her family had just left waving aside the invitation to stay the night and extend their stay.

"I came to see the Dulha," Ishrath Jahan had said flatly to Kadhija. "Now that we have seen him, we'll leave ... what? Yes yes I'll come and stay sometime again."

And to Abdullah, her words were shrewdly blunt.

"Your son-in-law doesn't talk much Abdul, no - he doesn't waste his words...for those eyes of his are enough to subjugate others... such coldness, I don't see how he's worthy of our Humair child! Anyways, it's over and done now, no use crying about split milk... I didn't like him at all and what's more, I know he didn't like me too!" The piercing grey eyes had twinkled for a moment meeting Abdullah's kind gaze.