A Big Thank You and Copyright

• Dedicated to Our beloved Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)

                    In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                                      -Aameen.

A Big Thank You!

All Praise and Thanks is to Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He!) for the bazillions of blessings which He has bestowed upon me from the time I was not even born to until this day, O Rahman! You know that You alone are always and ever The Best! <333333333

I am very very lucky Alhamdulillah to have been born as the follower of the last Prophet Muhammed (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him!) who has been the bestest role model to me and to billion others in our every part of life, Sallallaahu ‘Ala Muhammed Sallallaahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam…!

 My dear family has always been very understanding and supportive of this passion of mine… I wish yet I know I could never repay their every drop of love, which they have so joyously and sometimes even proudly poured upon me without a thought of any return, may Allah SWT forgive us all and grant us Jannathul Firdaus! Aameen Summa Aameen ;))))  

And last but not least I thank Wattpad for giving me this amazing opportunity, a girl who once wondered whether she could ever write a single story…and my heartfelt thanks and a Big Thank You to every single follower and supporter of my works, Jazak Allahu Khairan Kaseeran Kaseeran Kaseeran Kaseeran Kaseera! :)))))))))

With Duas and Salaam (Prayers and Peace),

abdurRahman (Gudi ;))

Copyright 2014 ©

No text or part of this book should be produced in any format electronically or otherwise without explicit permission from the author.

All Rights Reserved, abdur Rahman.