"I don't think they need to see those pictures, T," Calum smirks when my cheeks start to turn red, and I shake my head. All three of them have shocked looks on their faces.

"He's lying through his teeth we did not do that."

"Whatever you say, baby." He says like he's smooth as butter and I roll my eyes.

"I meant showing you pictures from our romantic and private beachside dinner last night or the gorgeous views we had during our morning jogs. There was so much for us to see and do," I start to ramble, and I'm pretty sure I don't shut my mouth the whole time we're in the car.

We pull up to their house, and everyone starts to get out and unload their things. I carry Calums backpack inside for him while bringing all of their suitcases in. I'm first to collapse on the couch and bundle up in a blanket. As they come in and out, they roll their eyes at me, "You look plenty comfortable as we are bringing bags in, thanks for the help."

Luke flips me off and Calum butts in, "Baby you're doing great keep up the good work."

Michael laughs and disappears outside again.

"You know Luke. You wouldn't have to bring in so many bags if you hadn't packed so many bags." I point my index finger at him, and he shrugs.

"Calum usually packs the most when we go on trips. Someone had to take his place."

"Hey now, four bags is a little excessive. I'd never pack four bags." Cal's hands go up in defense, and Luke rolls his eyes once again.

Soon I'm joined by all four of them squishing me on the couch even though it is very well big enough for all five of us to sit comfortably.

"Why is this necessary?"

"5SOS sandwich, its a tradition when we come back from a trip or see someone after a long time." Ashton giggles when I groan. Calum is closest to me and then Luke is on his outside. Ashton and Michael are on my other side.

After a few minutes, I'm finally free to breathe my air instead of theirs.

"I love you guys, and I'm thrilled that you're back, so I don't have to spend 24 hours with Calum anymore buuuttt..."

I look over at him and stick my tongue how so he knows I'm kidding, "I think my family wants to see me. I promise we'll hang out soon!"

The four of them stand with me and take turns giving me hugs before Calum gently drags me to the door. He knows I probably wouldn't ever stop talking if he didn't.

We make it to his car, and I'm overwhelmed by his scent, his car smells more like him than he sometimes does. I watch him as he drives and I'm in complete awe that I got to meet someone as good as him. Calum has treated me better than anyone I've ever met, and we only have three weeks left.

Three weeks until we separate... How will I feel then? Will I regret being so adamant on splitting and not seeing where this goes? It feels like too much stress, no matter how much I care for him. I'll be starting school, also. The first year of college is always stressful, worrying about him and where he is would only make it worse.

Will I worry about him even if we aren't together anymore? How am I going to go from seeing him every day to zero contact whatsoever? I always say I hate change, because I do, or I used to. My whole world was flipped upside down when Bryan and I broke up, but now it's about to happen again, and I'm the one who brought this onto myself.

I shake my head to try to clear the thoughts. Calum agreed with me, being in a relationship while touring is hard. Even he said so himself, so I'm not bringing this upon myself entirely.