28

Teagans pov

I wake up with an overwhelming feeling of chill bumps rising on my skin, paired with Calum's warm lips pressing gentle kisses down my neck and shoulders. He's woken me up like this numerous times, and it definitely never gets old.

From my spot in the bed, I can see the light of dawn coming through the curtains so I roll over to go back to sleep. "No Teagan get up, let's go for a run. You said it was really pretty. Pleaassee."

Calum pulls me back to him and uses his hand on my chin to force me to look at him.

"You kept me up all night and now you want me to get up and go for a run with you?" I grip the covers in between my fingers and pull them up over my head.

"Yes, I do because you're my amazing girlfriend that does whatever I want like 80% of the time. Today is our second to last day, we have to make the most of it." Calum ducks under the covers and kisses my cheek.

"Fine, I'll do it if we can rent bikes and ride around the island later." I challenge him, knowing he's said no to the bikes thing at least twice already.

"Okay okay, let's get up then."

I pull him back to me to give him a kiss before I sit up and throw the covers off of me. My workout clothes aren't hard to find and I throw my hair up in a ponytail. Calum was taking forever to pee, I swear every morning when he first wakes up he pees for a solid six minutes.

"Okay let's go, we can do the shorter trail if you want." Calum comes out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and tennis shoes but no shirt.

"You're not going to wear a shirt?" My eyebrows lift in a questioning manner and he shrugs.

"I don't feel like hanging a sweaty shirt to dry before I put it back into my suitcase. Plus, I have a rocking bod." He smirks and lets his hands travel down his torso.

"Exactly, someones going to snatch you away from me." I tease, sticking my tongue out at him.

Cal shakes his head and lets out a chuckle, "Never would that ever happen, baby girl."

I turn away from him and start towards the door so he can't see the blush on my cheeks. He's soon falling in step with me as we make our way to the trail.

+++

My hands are at my elbows as I hold my arms over my head to catch my breath. Cal places his hands on his knees and hunches over. He always does this even though I know he's smart enough to know better.

"Man, that kicked my ass. I didn't run the hills the other day I just walked them." I grin and he nods with me.

"I'm kind of excited to get back to a regular workout routine, being this out of breath sucks." Calum finally stands up and swings his arms back an forth to stretch them out.

"The breakfast bar opens in a few minutes do you want to go get coffee?"

"I need a shower, the butler can bring us coffee." Cal waves his hand in a motion to tell me we're leaving and I follow after him.

When we get back to our room the butler is already waiting there for us with a whole thermos of hot coffee and a pitcher of iced coffee. Calum takes it and thanks him before we disappear inside. He immediately goes to turn on the hot shower and I get out a mug to pour myself some coffee.

While Cal is in the shower I change clothes and then I take the fluffy comforter from the bed to the couch and make myself cozy. Its still early, Calum wouldn't want to go bike riding until later.

I stretch out on the couch and sip my coffee while I scroll through Netflix to pick something to watch. Nothing looks very good and I get frustrated with looking for so long. The controller falls to the floor but I don't bother leaning down to pick it up, I wasn't going to watch anything anyway apparently.