30

Teagans pov

"Ladies and gentleman we'll be landing in about fifteen minutes. Weather in Los Angeles is a nice 70 degrees with not too many clouds. Thanks for flying with us today, we hope you enjoyed your flight."

Calum nudges me lightly to wake me up even though I wasn't sleeping. I sigh and sit up, stretching my feet out in front of me as best as I can with the cramped space. Planes were definitely not my favorite place.

"The boys landed a few minutes ago. They were going to leave, but they decided to stay and wait for us." Calum looks at his phone, and I roll my eyes.

"You're not supposed to turn that on yet, you know."

He sticks his tongue out at me and shakes his head. "I think we'll live."

It's not long before the plane touches the ground and it's a good thing because I was getting antsy. I couldn't tell if I was excited to see the boys or just ready to be home. A good mix of both, I'd say.

We wait until it's our turn to exit the plane and Calum stops to the side to answer his phone. He looks very concentrated, and he throws a few "yeah"'s and "okay"'s before he hangs up and reaches out for me to grab his hand.

"They're going to get our bags for us, we're supposed to meet the boys downstairs, and then the van will come to get us."

"Sounds good to me, Cal." I smile at him and a little skip as we continue.

"I'm excited to see them, did you miss them?" I ask him as we walk through the slightly crowded airport. Some people stop to look, but no one approaches us.

"No they're annoying, and I'd much rather spend another ten days on an island with you." He flashes a grin to let me know he's kidding, but I shake my head anyways.

"What happened to saying you'd miss them before we left?"

"I'm a changed man now." Cal makes his voice deeper to make his point which only makes me giggle some more.

We get to the top of the escalator, and we can already see the fans lined up outside the doors. It was weird to me that sometimes they let them inside, but sometimes they'd make them stay outside. Maybe it had to do with how many fans there were or how easy crowd control is.

I turn towards Calum, and he wraps his arm around my waist so he can keep a hold of me as we turn and go back to an area where we saw the boys board their plane before they left for Australia.

Before we turn the last corner, I stop Calum and peek around the wall to see the boys. The three of them are sitting on a bench as close as possible looking at something on Ashton's phone. I quickly move back behind the wall, so they don't see me, and Calum shakes his head at my childish behavior. As he walks into the room, I get my phone out to start recording them, and almost instantly their faces light up when they see Cal. A group hug and lots of yelling follow, when they start jumping up and down, I shut off the video and enter the room as well.

If I thought they were loud before, they got louder.

"Teagan!!" All three of them yell at once, enclosing me in a group hug. They tower over me, but I still enjoy the affection. Before I know it my feet are off the ground, and all three of them are holding me up like someone who just won a championship.

"Aw, guys! I missed you, but please put me down." I laugh, and they gently set me back on my feet.

"So... how was it?" Ashton asks, Calum said Ash had been to Turks before, but I couldn't remember if any of the other boys had been.

"Oh my gosh, so beautiful. The island was so pretty, and you should've seen some of the things Calum did for me. He's so sweet, I'll show you guys pictures later. I-"