19

Teagans pov

The first time I wake up I'm hot and slightly sticky. Calum is laying with his arms thrown across me, but he is awake. Our bare bodies touching in almost every possible way. 

"I'm going to clean up our mess downstairs. It's early, you can go back to sleep," Cal kisses my forehead before he gets out of bed to retrieve his clothes. 

I roll over and shut my eyes again. 

The second time I wake up I'm not sure what time it is. This time, I'm freezing so I pull the covers tighter around me. Calum isn't in the bed next to me or in my room anywhere. I pick my phone up off the nightstand to check my notifications. I smile at the Instagram post that Calum made about me. 

I'm still reading the comments when he enters the room. "This is cute." 

He crawls into the bed next to me to look with me. "People were starting to ask if you and Luke were dating, it was weird." 

"I guess cause he comments on mine and you usually don't. It's not like they can tell who I am anyway, none of your posts have my face." I say, and he shrugs. 

"Yeah, I guess I do that cause I don't want all your shit blowing up like mine does. They'll figure it out eventually." 

I nodded, I didn't doubt the fans abilities to find someones social media accounts just by a picture of your face, or even half your face. He was probably right, I didn't want all of that attention anyways. I had gained followers already just from the boys liking my photos or Luke commenting on them. 

"My mom texted that they wouldn't be home until 4," I inform him. 

"Okay, I can stay if you want some company or I can go." 

I look over to him where he's a lot closer than I originally thought. I grab his chin and bring his lips to mine. "I definitely want you to stay."

He grins and kisses me again, this time deepening it. I pull away, "Let me get dressed and I'll help with downstairs."

"Orrr we could lay here and clean later." He whines, grabbing at me as I stand up with the sheet wrapped around me. 

"I know what 'laying here' consists of and I'm not sure I'm ready for another round after last night." I poke my tongue out at him and he smirks. 

"Damn straight." 

I move over to my dresser and find some underwear to put on, then I pair it with some Nike two-tone joggers and a cropped tank top. When I came out of the bathroom Calum raises an eye at me. "You look like you're going for a run, I wasn't informed that we were working out today." 

"They're just comfortable clothes, and in case I feel the urge to work out. I probably won't, last night was a workout in itself." I wink at him and I know I'm only inflating his ego. 

It feels so normal for him to be sitting on my bed, half naked, lounging like it's his own house. We became so close so fast. It was already nearing the end of June, meaning I've known Calum for a month now. It feels like so much longer. 

I pat his leg as I pass the bed to open the door, "Get your ass up we're going downstairs." 

"She's feeling feisty today, I like it." I hear him mumble to himself before he kicks his legs over the side of the bed and follows me down the stairs. 

"The only things left to clean are the dishes and then taking down all the lights I put up outside." He leans against the bottom of the stair rail and looks around.