"What's wrong baby?" Cal brings the tray with the coffee to the table in front of the couch and lifts up the comforter so he can sit next to me.

"There's nothing on Netflix to watch," I groan and throw my head back against the cushion.

"Oh what a hard life you have. Let's just watch this, I heard its good."

I open one eye to see the tv show on the screen titled, "The Worlds Most Extraordinary Homes".

"Is this the kind of TV you watch all the time?"

"You bet." Calum chuckles and I shake my head.

"Okay let's watch it. I bet you secretly wish you would've been an interior designer and not in a band." I giggle as he presses play.

"The thought may have crossed my mind a few times."

"You'd miss the boys too much." I lean over to lay against his chest.

"I could follow them around and find cool houses for them to stay in as they traveled to different countries," Calum says without looking away from the screen.

I shrug. The band wouldn't ever be the same without Cal, or without any of them. All four of them being best friends and enjoying each others companies is what made it work so well.

The first house in the show is a house made from parts of an old airplane, which Calum thinks is so cool. "I want to build something cool like that one day."

I wasn't too interested in the show itself but watching Calums face light up when he sees something he likes was 100% worth sitting through it. After six or seven episodes he finally turns it off.

"Okay, ready for those bike rides now?"

He gets up off the couch and pulls me up with him. "I think I'm just going to wear a swimsuit, we can swim afterward right?"

"Yeah baby whatever you want to do," Cal hums and I smile. On top of my suitcase sits a cheeky black one piece but I decided to go with it anyways. I take my hair down from its messy ponytail and use the hair dryer to give it some volume.

Calum has my sunglasses in hand as I stuff my feet into my shoes and follow him out into the hallway. We find the bike rentals hut and pay for two bikes, they're both white. They give us a little-pre-set GPS that will take us on a loop around the island but there's always a guide making the loop to help anyone that needs it.

"How long has it been since you've ridden a bike, Calum?" I ask as we push off and start to peddle out of the gates of the resort. He looks like he's wobbling a little bit.

"I can't even remember, probably a long fucking time." He laughs and our GPS tells us to take a right. There's a bike lane but we don't use it unless we hear a car coming. Calums wobbles go away as we continue, the island is really aesthetically pleasing. Every wall is either while or a turquoise color, it all seemed to match the theme of the resort. There wasn't much outside the gates of the resort though, so maybe it was all owned by the same people.

It would be so much fun to live on an island full time, and I say this to Cal but he just shakes his head. "The power source isn't always reliable and the cost of living is a lot higher, you'd be better off just living on the shores of Mexico or somewhere off Florida."

"Okay, Mr. Know It All I won't ever imagine anything as fun again." I stick my tongue out at him and he flips me off.

I look ahead and there's a guy in a bright red shirt that majorly contrasts from everything around us heading for us. He has on a shirt that says "BIKE GUIDE".