part 13

/Dominica/
'Hey Dominica I don't know when you will read this but here is why I'm gone. I get through a lot and I said I will leave one day. You can read all that in my diary upstairs in my room. I wrote it like I'm talking to you because I wanted you to know everything. I just want you to know that I really love you but I couldn't kiss you yesterday because I lost my last girlfriend and I think I'm not ready for new one. I will miss you. And please don't open letters on my bed but give them to a person whose name is written on it.'
What he mean by 'leave'? I get up and go in his room and saw that letter and address on every is same. And there is one more letter and it say that it's his patents and sister and brother. I saw box too and I see some albums, 2 books... He is famous! I spent 4 hours in his room reading all this and now I understand everything. I get up and class diary fall from my hands and one more paper fall out. 'I just wake up and I had so weird dream. Today is 21.2.2014. yes Martinus and my birthday. Dream was that I leaved from Trofors but I don't know where and I meet really amazing girl there with who I fall in love. But I leaved. I come at place that looked really weird ... I can't describe it but... I saw myself sitting there. From now I have feeling I know where that place is but I never was there. I will go there one day I just know it'
He had dream about it before 4 years. It's like someone is calling him there.