part 10

/Dominica/
*Some months later*
Marcus and I become best friends and I like to have him by my side. When we talk he listen but he say just some words but it's hard for him to talk about it so I don't force him to say it if he don't want. Today we decide to go out eat and whatch movie. I go out and he alredy waiting for me. "ready to go" he asked. "Yes" I say and sit in his car. We drove to city and first we whatched movie. It was funny, romantic, sad... All in one. "I'm hungry" I say when we go out. "Yeah me too but we can walk to restaurant it's not far away." he say. "Then let's go" I say. We was walking and we decide to go through park. It's dark here with little lights but it looked beautiful like that. "oh look who is there. Is that your boyfriend Dominica?" I heard voice behind us and some laughs. "it's Jennifer" I said to Marcus. He turned around ans I saw shocked faces of them. "Is that Marcus from Marcus and Martinus?" one girl asked. "what?" I look confused at Marcus.
/Marcus/
Shit that girl know me. "No I'm not" I say confused. "Yeah come on they are on brake... Probably" I heard other girl say. "but what are you doing here with that bitch come with us" Jennifer say and grab my arm but I push her away. "You are a bitch" I say and take Dominica arm and start walk away. "You will come back to us" she yelled. "She need help" I say. "Yeah she need" Dominica say. I saw she is sad a little. "don't let her destroy your day come on" I say. She smile and hug me.