part 2

/Marcus/
'Dear diary...
Eh no I feel weird to write like that but eh... Today I will start to write here because why not and I feel like I will one day just go, I don't know where I will just go and I since I don't want talk about it with anyone maybe this will be good idea. Today I just come in that place in Czech Republic and meet one girl. She is actally realy beautiful and seem to be kind. Her name is Dominica and she was really confused to see me here. I called her to come tomorrow. Maybe she will be good friend. But when I saw her I get really weird feeling. I was shure I won't fall in love again with anyone or anything but it's impossibly to fall in love with stranger. Right? But still that feeling was weird. But what is in my head a lot is Martinus. I was so mad at him before I leaved. I will actally always be mad. Why would he do that to me? I will miss him the most. But I don't care. I will just go sleep now because I finished with unpacking and it's 2am and I'm tired.'
I sight and put pen down. I take off my clothes and lay down in my bed. I can't get Dominica out of my head. She is so beautiful. Why do I think that? I can't I feel hurt again just by thinking what hapined with my last girlfriend. I try to not think about anything and just sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better day. I'm alone now. There is anyone by my side anymore. Maybe it's the best.

What hapined with him? 😮