Trials of Twilight: Naryu's trial

Start from the beginning

*He pulls out his Shadow bow and shoots an arrow at the eye. The eye shrivels up and burst causing the black substance surrounding it to disappear.*

Lunaria: Hey, look, it's gone!

Yoxel: And a path has revealed itself. Come on, I don't want you getting lost.

Lunaria: Excuse me, but I don't need your help finding my way.

Yoxel: Fine, stay here with those Lizalfos.

*A Lizalfos is seen rushing through a path near them*

Lunaria: ....lead the way.

*At the gate*

Gibidan: Where is he?

Zakara: Nimbi, you mind searching for him?

Gibidan: He said he didn't want our help, remember?

Zakara: Who said anything about helping him? I simply want to know the location he's currently at.

Rodanian: I'll go into the maze and see if I can find some treasures.

Gibidan: I don't know about that. This maze is huge and we can't risk losing anyone. If we move, we move as a group.

Zakara: I elect that we stay here. Yoxel and Nimbi are exceptions to this seeing as how she can fly and Yoxel is guided by the triforce.

Nimbi: I'll be back in a while, stay frosty.

Zakara: ...

*Nimbi flies over the maze to spot Yoxel. She searches until she sees Yoxel traveling with Lunaria.*

Nimbi: YOXEEEEL!!

*Yoxel looks up to see Nimbi coming in for a landing*

Yoxel: Nimbi? Something wrong?

Nimbi: No, just scoping your location since Zakara is getting a bit antsy.

Yoxel: Of course.

Nimbi: Who's your friend?

Lunaria: My name is Lunaria and you are?

Nimbi: My name is Nimbi. As you can tell, I'm a Rito Archer.

Lunaria: Yes, I've noticed.

Nimbi: ....ok, so Yoxel, you almost done here?

Yoxel: The tablet is beeping wildly so I'd assume so. I never knew that I could change what it was locating, but it has quite a few features like a camera and a encyclopedia that seemingly fills itself as we progress through the journey.

Nimbi: Everyone is getting restless, I think its-

Yoxel: Yeah, yeah, the cold weather. This next corner should be the way that leads to the shrine.

*They begin to walk up some stairs*

Nimbi: I'll be heading back now.

Yoxel: Be safe.

Lunaria: So you're here with friends?

Yoxel: Yes, there's something here that I need and I've acquired a merry little band along the way.

Lunaria: Interesting.

*They turn the corner to see a shrine in the center of a room.*

Yoxel: It's here.

*The shrine sits silently in the middle of the room glowing a bright orange color. They approach it as Yoxel outstretches his hand with his tablet in hand. The shrine reacts by turning a deep red color as the emblem of the Sheikah tribe is replaced with the Triforce emblem. The door opens revealing a platform which they both step on to and descend into a giant room that is comprised of mostly water.*