Ch.14 Presents Before Christmas?

Start from the beginning

"Now Brady you've already got on her bad side don't make her any more pissed off okay?" Dad raised an eyebrow at Brady. He nodded and cowered to the living room.

Dad sighed," What did he do to make you mad?"

"Well Ray called me waking me up early which already made me moody. Then Brady started to babble saying I have a date, and today I didn't need to get up, and crap like that. I just got annoyed and I'm sure you heard my threat," I explained eating my breakfast.

He nodded," I did and I have to say that threat was very creative. I would've never thought to put coyotes into use." He started to laugh. "And I also never want to get on your bad side."

I laughed at that," That's wise wisdom right there."

"You look great but why so fancy?" dad asked.

"Ray's family on his dads side think that you should look 'civilized' when celebrating holidays or at outings. And there was no way out of wearing a dress, trust me I asked."

Dad nodded. " You know if you put your hair back out of your face you would look better," dad pointed out.

I scrunched my face. " I don't have to have it up and that's that," I growled. My dad didn't take the conversation further seeing I was about to snap.

I finished eating and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my coat. Then I walked over to Ray's house with the camera ready. I rang the door bell and got my camera ready for a picture. As soon as the door opened I snapped a picture. I put the camera down to see a shocked Ray.

I smirked. "This is pay back. If I wear a dress I take pictures of you in tuxes, got it?"

He smiled," You look amazing you should wear dresses more often."

"Yeah and you should wear tuxes more. Hell no.I only wore this because you said I had to," I growled.

He chuckled," I see your in a good mood. Did Brady push his luck again?"

"Big time," I said.

" Ray why are you standing at the door?! Come inside this instant!" Grandma T yelled.

"Would you like to come in?" Ray asked wrapping his arm across himself like a waiter would do.

"Ha Ha very funny I would be glad to get out of the cold," I said walking inside.

As soon as I was through the door I was tackled by someone. " Oh my little flower looks so pretty! You've grown up so much!" Caine cooed holding me up in the air like a child.

"Ok you can set me down now," I said motioning to the floor.

"Oh yeah sorry," he said setting me down.

I instantly grabbed my camera and snapped a picture of Caine. He looked puzzled. " What's with the camera?" he asked.

"Camie do you have to punish him too? I'm the one who said you have to wear the dress," Ray pointed out.

"Yes but he also thinks I look better in a dress so he can deal with it," I shrugged putting my camera up.

" By the way you both look stunning in your tuxes. Did your father pick them out?" I asked.

"Why yes and thank you! I thought I always look good in anything, but I thought tuxes look great too." I started to zone him out when Ray led me to the kitchen.

"You know you only boosted his ego up right?" Ray said smiling.

"I know, I know. I just didn't think he was going to babble about style," I shrugged. It's not my fault Caine acts like that.