"Come on Handsome" you whispered, taking his hand and leading him back inside. Everyone's  attention was consumed with the speeches and you discreetly snuck out of the room.

You were grateful your sister had decided to host her engagement party in a hotel as you scoured the main reception for an empty room. Your eyes lit upon a door that said MAINTENANCE and you quickly walked over to it, heels clacking on the marble floor. You checked the door and were delighted to discover that it was unlocked. You ushered Tom in and shut the door behind you, making sure to lock it.

The room was small and there were buckets, mops and brooms in one corner. The rest of the room had shelves that stored toilet paper and more cleaning equipment. You wasted no more time and flung yourself at Tom, who had already shed his suit jacket. Your lips hungrily ate each other up, hands roaming across his torso, his dress shirt tight against his muscular form.

Tom's hands found the tie for the top of your dress and quickly undid it, letting your dress fall around your ankles. You were now completely naked, having forgone undergarments because why the fuck not. You unbuckled Tom's belt and began fumbling with the fancy buttons on his shirt, fingers shaking. He took your hands in his and kissed them, eyes boring into yours. 

"What would you like me to do Sir?" you asked breathlessly.

Tom smiled. "I want you to put those naughty lips to good use BabyDoll"

A tremor of lust shimmered through you, leaving a wake of goosebumps across your skin. You knelt down and undid his trousers, freeing his member from its confines. Smiling you wrapped your hand around his base and began to swirl your tongue around his tip, your other hand massaging his balls. Tom gave a low groan and gripped your hair. You could feel your entrance becoming slick and you began to take all of him in your mouth, his tip poking the back of your throat as he started to thrust into your mouth.

You looked up at him and his eyes were half closed, lower lip between his teeth as he groaned and sighed with every thrust into your mouth. You trailed your free hand from his balls, between his legs, coming to rest between his taut butt cheeks. Tom gave a little gasp of surprise and you used your hand to push him deeper into your mouth, nearly down your throat. You felt your throat constrict around him as you gagged and Tom made a strangled noise as his hot cum filled your mouth.

Tom looked down at you, a mixture of shock and love burning in his eyes, as you swallowed the warm, salty fluid. You could feel him becoming soft in your mouth so you gently started to work your hand around his base, trailing your tongue along his length until his member was rock hard again. Tom reached down to pull you upright and you set to undoing the rest of the buttons on his shirt. As you did this his hands alternated between massaging your breasts and teasing your erect nipples, making you moan and sigh.

"Oh Sir I want you so badly" you moaned as your core throbbed for him, finally undoing the last button, revealing his toned abdomen.

"Come here BabyDoll" Tom growled. You did as he asked, wrapping you arms around his neck. He bent down slightly and hooked your right knee over his arm before slipping inside your wet opening.

You gave a little cry and dug your nails into Tom's neck, causing him to hiss. "Easy BabyDoll, that shit hurts". You giggled a little, making your walls clench around him and he gave a guttural grunt in response.

"Bad girl BabyDoll" Tom murmured as he rammed into you, hitting your g-spot, making you whimper and moan. His other hand gripped your ass as he pounded into you and you clung to his neck. 

"Ooh yes Sir" you moaned, head lolling back as Tom continued to slam into you. You looked up and locked eyes - his normally soft warm eyes were dark with passion and you felt a shiver trail down your spine. Only you could fuel this side of him and only he could unravel you and leave you begging for more.

Tom stopped for a moment to kiss you before he let go of your leg. He turned you around and you happily bent over, resting your hands on a nearby shelf. He gripped your hips and thrust into you so hard that you nearly lost your balance and toppled over. You didn't care, so long as his delicious girth continued to fill you up.

Ever since the bathtub in Inverness Tom had become obsessed with your ass-hole. You were still opposed to anal, but couldn't deny that when he did touch you there it felt nearly as good as when he touched your sweet spot. As he pounded into you, each thrust pushing you closer to the edge of oblivion, he started to circle his finger around your hole and you felt yourself clenching and unclenching from his touch.

"Good girl BabyDoll" he murmured, as his other hand wrapped around your waist to pinch one of your nipples before seeking the tender flesh between your legs. As he began to rub your sweet spot you felt your legs tremble in anticipation.

"Oh God Sir. I'm gonna - fuck - come soon" you whimpered, Tom's fingers undoing you as he steadily pounded you from behind.

"Good girl, come for me BabyDoll" he chanted.

"OH FUCK" you cried as you felt your body seize in climax, hands clinging to the shelf for balance as you were thoroughly undone by Tom. He held onto your hips and continued to slam into you towards his high and you moaned and whimpered as each thrust sent a wave of elation and shock through your sensitive flesh.

Tom slowed and caressed you through the final throes of his orgasm, your legs no longer trembling. He slipped out and bent to pick up your dress, handing it to you before starting to dress himself again. You stepped into the dress, lifting the straps around your neck, coyly turning your back to him. 

"Do you mind?" you asked sweetly, looking at him over your shoulder. Tom smirked and stepped forward to tie the dress. He paused to place his lips against your shoulder blade and you shivered a little.

"Do you want to go back to the party or go home?" he asked quietly.

You turned to look at him. His hair was tousled and messy, shirt open and fly undone. His cheeks were slightly flushed, mouth spread in one of his charming smiles, eyes warm. He looked handsome and charming and sweet and kind and, most importantly, like your Tom.

"I wanna go home with you Handsome" you replied, walking over to give him a kiss before doing up the buttons on his shirt.