12: Deep Gay Talks Pt. 1

"Nico?" Will asked softly, "Why're you in front of the mirror, baby?"

"No reason." Nico told him, quickly laying back down.

"Checking yourself out? I would too, if I looked like you." Will pulled Nico close, cuddling up and giving him a quick kiss.

Nico giggled, "Amoooore, no. I was not checking myself out, trust me."

"You're adorable. So? Why were you doing that? Don't tell me you were over-analyzing your looks, babe." Will asked. Nico hesitated.

"No."

"You were. Honey, talk to me here. Tell me your insecurities. I will make you feel lovely."

"Twenty One Pilots reference."

"I knew you'd get that. We're having super ultra open time right now, darlin'. We're alone, it's dark out so everyone else is probably asleep, we're being open now. Tell me your insecurities." Will sat up, taking Nico with him. They still stayed as close to each other as possible.

"It's not a lot, really. Just... I'm far paler than I used to be, really. And I still have bags under my eyes, my cheeks are pretty sunken, after a while. And I'm extremely thin, you know that. I think I'm fixing that, though."

"You're the most handsome being I've ever seen." Will stated, point-blank. Nico blushed, though Will could barely see it in the darkness.

"Wiiiiiill." Nico whined.

"It's the truth. You really are. I've seen so many people, babe. So many. And you're the most amazing one I've ever seen. And it isn't even just your looks, you're the most amazing person in general. Nobody's perfect, and you know... You've made mistakes and shit, but you're still the most amazing. You are amazing, Nico. Trust me." Will insisted. He held both of Nico's hands, looking him in the eyes.

"You're very charming. And a liar."

"I'm not lying! Do you need a list? I have a list of reasons why you're amazing, stuff you've done to help me and shit."

"You do not."

"Are you underestimating how extra I am? How much I love you? I have it in a bag in the Apollo cabin. To look at when you piss me off."

"Seriously? Rude."

Will laughed, "Nah. Only looked at it when I was pissed once. It's more just... I don't know. To prove that I'm not with N-Natalie, sometimes. Stuff she'd never do."

👑 Y'all I write too far ahead. I just got done with chapter 20 i'm halfway thru 21 lmao,,, I was gonna be like 3 chapters ahead well no bitch look at me now 👑