Special Blanket

Part 34

"What are you searching?"

Khushi shocked to the core, suddenly hearing Arnav's voice

Khushi shocked to the core, suddenly hearing Arnav's voice. She turned towards him and got down from the bed hurriedly. Arnav's face was stern in expression while Khushi was dumbfounded by his sudden arrival. Didn't he say that he will come for lunch? But why did he come so early? Has he been sick again? He might be feeling tired as he did not get out of the fever effect yet. She made up herself to lie.

Khushi: I'm not searching for anything. I just check whether this bedspread should be changed.

Arnav got inside the room and locked the door which alarmed Khushi.

Arnav: I see. Did you get your anklet back? His gaze was enough deep on her face, reading her expression.

Khushi(looking down): No not yet. She smiled voluntarily.

Arnav took her anklet out from his pocket and showed it to her.

Khushi(stammering): Thank god... you got it.

She advanced two feet while extending her hand. Arnav pulled his hand back which confused Khushi. His next sentence made her face drained.

Arnav: I got it from my bed.

His daggered gaze sliced her into pieces. She lowered her gaze swallowing her uneasiness.

Khushi: It might have fallen when I took care of you.

Arnav(folding his hands): Mind you explain, how did you take care of me?

Khushi was trembling. She was searching for words to escape from Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: I'm asking you something Khushi. (he asked calmly)

Khushi: ohh I rubbed balm on your feet and palm. Then covered you with blanket..

Arnav(arching his eyebrows): Which blanket?

Khushi(pointing at closet): it's there.

Arnav: what about the special blanket which is standing in from of me stammering?

Khushi looked at him horror stuck. Arnav didn't get an answer, in no time his rage rose to no limit. He dragged her by her shoulder and roared..

  He dragged her by her shoulder and roared