Bitter Past

Part 15

Arnav started working from home. He couldn't waste three months of time period, without using it to mend his "Holy Ghost". It was too hard to stay at home for Arnav though it turned out to be very interesting because of Khushi. He was enjoying it by teasing her to his level best. But Khushi being Khushi, she was a tough competitor for Arnav which he liked very much.

Aman came to RM to convey a message to Arnav. Actually it was an excuse. He might have done that by phone also. He wanted to see Khushi with Arnav in RM. He was curious to know what's going on between these two. He came inside RM as he was having a spare key. Arnav gave the honor to him as he can enter inside RM whenever he wants.

He sat in living room. He didn't feel to go to Arnav's room as he wanted to see the special person "Khushi". His eyes searched for her. Where is she? Doesn't she come out of the room? Does she lock herself in her room for whole day? He thought so while his eyes were wandering the house. That's when he saw Khushi came out of the kitchen taking a bowl in her hand. She stopped for a second when she saw him and continued her work without giving any attention to him. Aman raised his eye brows seeing her "don't care" attitude.

Aman(in mind): Exact pair of ASR. Definitely it's going to be fun. He chuckled.

Khushi was thinking in her mind. She has seen him before. yah in Lucknow, ice cream parlor, with Arnav. How did he come inside? Hp also was working in kitchen with her and she didn't even hear calling bell sound then? She sensed he was coming towards her. She turned towards him.

Aman: Hi Khushi..

Khushi looked at him

Khushi: How did you come in side?

Aman: I'm Aman. (he showed her a spare key)

Khushi(raising her eye brows): oh is that you?

Aman: wow, do you know me?

Khushi: He was uttering your name in phone all the time then it's not so difficult to finding out.

Aman: He utters my name in front of you and your name all the time in front of me. He is like that, so fond of his loved ones.

Khushi turned her gaze to somewhere. Aman was keenly observing her.

Aman(with composure): He loves you so much Khushi.

That's it. It made her angry.

Khushi: Do you know what is mean by true friend? You must have prevented your friend from making mistakes. That's what true friend should have done. You are ruining his life. Ask him to stop day dreaming.

Aman (calmly): you are right. I should have prevented him, but only when he does wrong. I don't think loving someone is wrong. That too, a guy who doesn't think about love is madly in love with you after his mother. Being a good friend, how could I stop him? He never wanted to get in to love with anyone after seeing his Mother shot herself.

Khushi was horrified by the truth.

Khushi(stammering): Wha..t? Bu..t why?

Aman: His father's extra material affaire made her took that decision. Arnav was just 14 years that time.(he gulped) His father cheated his mother. His mother killed herself without thinking about Arnav, leaving him all alone in the world. His father also committed suicide repenting for his deed. That's the incident which made him lose faith in relationship. He was not ready to get in to any relationship until he meets you. Because he never believed that someone will respect relationship more than anything like you do. Now tell me how will he give up on you? Or how could I stop him? Is he not worthy of true love? Should he die without getting it from anyone? What will you do if you are in my place? Will you dare to stop him?