9 Can I Get the Job

Part 9

Aman was in tension. It was already evening. In the morning, Arnav didn't pick up his calls and after some time his phone was switched off. Somewhere his mind warned him as Arnav might come to know about the truth. He was roaming all over Lucknow looking for Arnav. At last, he found him by using his mobile's IMEI number. He went to the place which was somewhat 50km away from Lucknow. He knows Arnav always prefer long drives whenever he was upset.

Aman wanted to know just one thing. Even after knowing the truth, did Arnav still wants to hold Khushi or not? If it will be yes then he has much more to do.

When Aman saw Arnav, he felt like someone was squeezing his heart. Arnav was sitting in the middle of the road, hugging his knees.

A Business Tycoon, The King of the Fashion world, The Mighty ASR was sitting on the road helplessly

Aman was afraid to be near him. Because that was the situation he never faced. He didn't know how to handle it. He was watching Arnav from the distance without any idea. That's when he saw Arnav himself was getting up. He banged his hand on the bonnet of the car and roared in anger like he was letting out his frustration. Does it help? No way.

This was high time, Aman reached him and in no time Arnav hugged Aman and cried Leaning on his shoulders. Aman cursed himself for being helpless that he was unable to do anything to make his friend feel better. He hugged him tightly. Arnav broke the hug and looked at Aman.

Arnav: I want to kill the person with whom Khushi got engaged. Arnav was ready to kill someone to get Khushi. This was something he never expected from Arnav. Maybe he told that in anger. Let him cool down or do something to cool him down.

Aman: leave it to me. I will send him out of the world.

Aman knows that it was not easy. No one gave him acute details about him but everyone knows that Khushi was engaged with someone because it happened between two families, not in front of the world. He doesn't want to upset Arnav right now by revealing it and he was not in the mood to analyze anything. He will talk to him later. The only courage is, that it was JUST an engagement. That's all. At the same time, he took an oath that he will make KHUSHI his BHABI. No matter what. No matter who will stand against him. No matter whether even KHUSHI will be fine with it or not.