Heat Energy

Part 33

Confusion clouded in Arnav's mind. He was perplexed by his own feelings. He swallowed his emotions without blinking looking at Khushi's face. Khushi was puzzled at his sudden changed reaction. She left the place in hasten.

Arnav was thinking about the unknown feeling which was giving suspiciousness in his mind. He doesn't know from where something was slipping. Restlessness increased in his breath. An unknown ache affected his heart. But it was felt by the whole body equally. This pain was very cruel. This feel made him smile as well as it made him cry. He couldn't ignore that "FUZZY MOMENT" which he felt in his dreams, was haunting him ruthlessly.

After a while he slowly got up and went to the bed after changing. He thought to change his bed spread. In no time he pulled off the old one from the bed and something dragged his attention which was in the corner of the bed. He sat on the bed and leaned to take it out. He was amazed seeing an anklet. ANKLET? He remembered that he mentioned about Khushi's anklet today morning. How it could come here? It might have fallen on the bed when she took care of him last night. But didn't she sleep on the recliner? He was confused he couldn't quit it easily. He kept gazing at the Anklet.

 An adorable smile crawls on his face

An adorable smile crawls on his face. He caressed his cheek by the anklet and kissed it. He kept it in his pocket. He neither gave it to her nor told her regarding anything.

Khushi's activities furthermore irked him. He began to monitor Khushi. Why she was behaving odd? Was there anything which can be related to their marriage? But she was not like this on the next day of the marriage. She looks all lost. She didn't even hear him when he called her two or three times. He was twisting and turning whole night totally losing his sleep. His condition was bad, very bad, no one could understand nor could he say it to anyone.

This was the case for next two days. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't understand anything because he didn't think in the way it happened. After understanding Khushi very well, how could he even dare to think about her in that way?

Next Morning.

Khushi was little taken aback seeing Arnav all set to go to office. Today Arnav wanted to go to AR as some files needs his attention and also his signature.

Khushi: Are you going somewhere? She asked looking at somewhere.

Arnav(nodded yes): office.

Khushi(bowing down): It's not yet three days you were affected by the severe fever and now you are leaving for office? She said worriedly.

Arnav(smiling): It's urgent. I will be back by afternoon.

Khushi: Will you come for lunch? (Still avoid looking at him)