8 I Want to Marry you

Part8

Arnav reached RM all wet and Aman knew why. He passed the towel and Arnav started wiping his head. Aman sensed that he was not in this world. He was right. Arnav was drowning in to the ocean called Khushi. Her flawless attraction was making him more in to her. She was dragging him like a magnet and he was losing himself towards her whole heartedly.

Aman was hell tensed seeing his friend like this. Arnav liked something in his life for the first time, madly. He fears to death right now. It will be better if he didn't say anything to him. But he should do something very quick as much as possible.

GH

Khushi was totally confused. Who is he? What is his name? Where was he from? She knows nothing, but he told her that he will be happy with her even in HELL. What was that? She agreed that he helped her and she was very thankful to that. Doesn't mean he can say anything. she closed her eyes and Arnav's water dripping face flashed behind her closed eyes. She opened her eyes jerking. Why he looked at her like he will swallow her if he can do so? His look was so penetrating. What was it conveying? Hey Devi Maiya please save me...

Next day.

Khushi was getting ready to work. She was not hurrying as she was having enough time. She made everything ready by waking up earlier. Garima was admitted to the hospital. Buaji was here at home. She came late night from the hospital as she can't let Khushi to stay alone. She was also getting ready to reach hospital. That's when calling bell sound dragged their attention.

Khushi: I will open Buaji. Saying that she opened the door and got freeze seeing Arnav in front of her.

 Saying that she opened the door and got freeze seeing Arnav in front of her

Buaji: Who is that Sanka Devi?

Arnav wondered. SANKA DEVI? Yes she is CRAZY. She is making him CRAZY and this CRAZY girl doesn't even aware of it. He smiled at her. Bauji came and looked at him with questioning look.

Buaji: Who are you Nand kishore?

Arnav: Namaste. (pointing at Khushi) I'm the one who saved her that day when she got unconscious.