7 I Love this Love

Part 7

Arnav and Aman reached the RM. Aman thought for some time and asked..

Aman: Finished dealing?

Arnav(frowning): which deal?

Aman: The same deal which you are following from TEMPLE to DARGA.

Arnav (turning opposite to Aman): Don't build up stories in your imagination.

Aman: Should I wait until you build it up in real?

Arnav: Shut up Aman.

Aman( holding his shoulders): look at my face and tell me that it's my imagination. I will never ask you again. He said seriously.

Arnav(gulping): I forgot that I'm talking to my Buddy.

Aman: It's not your fault dude. I'm watching that you are forgetting what really you are.

Arnav: I'm lucky to have an understanding friend like you.

Aman: Now, mind you tell me about Bhabi?

The word Bhabi elated Arnav's feelings. She can be Aman's Bhabi only if she becomes his "WIFE". That feel itself made him delightful. He didn't assume it yet but this Aman. Was he really reacting excessively that Aman can easily catch him by red handed? Aman snapped his finger to get him out of his dream world.

Aman(mockingly): Again?

Arnav started narrating everything from the beginning till today. Aman was shocked to the core. These seemed to be like a movie! This time Arnav snapped his finger.

Arnav(chuckled): where were you lost?

Aman: I would not have believed if it was not you who told this to me.

Arnav(gulping): I'm also not getting anything that what's happening in my life. At first I was impressed by the girl whose face I didn't see. Second day I met a girl and lost my sense in her innocent face. Third day I came to know that both girls are same. I can't understand why suddenly my life is travelling in the track which was being lead by a simple girl. I'm losing myself Aman. (he gulped)

Aman: what do you really feel for her? I mean do you like this feel or do you want to get rid of it?

Arnav: Get rid? Never. I don't know why I don't hate her for making me weaker. My heart wants to follow her. It's yearning to see her. I want to be with her rest of my life Aman.( he said fisting his fingers)

Aman: Stop. HEART? Finally your PUMPING ORGAN started doing something beyond blood circulation? (he teased)

Arnav(dumb founded): I don't know why, I heard my own heart beat whenever she is in front of me.

Aman(excitedly): Seems like she tied a LION by a thin thread called LOVE?

Arnav: If this is what called Love, Then I Love this damn Love.

Aman: I never expected that the mighty ASR will crave for a mere girl.

Arnav: I don't think, she is a mere girl Aman. She is exceptional like my "Maa".

Aman(surprised): Really I'm surprised Arnav. I not at all thought that one day you could even consider someone with your Mom.

Arnav: Neither me.

Aman: Don't worry. Aman will make that White salwar plus Hospital Girl as my Bhabi.

Arnav hugged Aman happily as he knew if Aman take it in his hands then it can be considered as half finished.