12 Carbon Sheet

Part 12

Khushi looked at the man who was right before her eyes. She was shaken to the ROOT. He was gazing at her with a plain expression leaning on the pillar and folding his hands across his chest. She couldn't believe that she was standing in front of the man from whom she came running.

Yeah, he was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada

Yeah, he was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi couldn't get anything that what he is doing here. Does he also work here? What is he watching? Does he waiting for her to start? What do the big deal?

Khushi(stammering): What are you doing here?

She didn't get any answer. The servant, who came, hearing her question, got angry.

Servant: Excuse me madam, with whom are you raising your voice?

Khushi was taken back. Why this man is getting angry? What so wrong she asked?

The servant was about to say something again, but Arnav gestured for him to leave. The servant got surprised and left the place after giving weird look to Khushi.

Arnav took out his mobile and dialled a number while looking at Khushi who has no idea who he was.

Arnav (meeting her eyes): Khushi reached my home. Make sure her mother gets all the requirements she needed. No more delays in her treatment. Insist doctors take care of her. No problem how much money has to pay?

Khushi couldn't believe the same guy who saved her on TEEJ day, the same guy who wants to marry her was the one who brought her here. At last, she came to the same man's place from whom she wanted to run away.

He cut the call without cutting his look on Khushi who understood the clear picture by now. "He is the one who brought her here". She should have "backchecked" about this before itself. But how could she doubt when Paramveer took responsibility? Don't know how this man trapped him. She was sure that Paramveer was not a person who could be cheated easily. She looked at him.

Arnav: Hope now it is not necessary to say, who I'm. Anyways, I'm Arnav Singh Raizada. This is my house. You are here for me.

Khushi(frustrated): One minute. Not for you but for your mother. (she stopped for a second thinking something) Didn't you do pooja for your LATE mother in the temple? Then for whom did you bring me here?

Arnav: I said you are here for me. (he stressed) I brought you here just for me, to be with me.

Khushi(with seething anger): How dare you? Don't you have any shame? What do you think of me han? Don't you ever dare to come near me. or else...

She showed her index finger in a warning manner.

Arnav(calmly): I said with me. Doesn't mean in my room, or something. Just at my home. Not more than that.

Khushi: After doing all this, have you got angry with me as you don't know anything?

Arnav(smirking): will you believe me if I say that even if it's a surprise for me? but sweet surprise unlike you. Some people can do anything for me. Do you know how much happy I was when I got to know that you do not go anywhere else but come to me?