2 Who is she?

Part 2

Arnav was getting ready to go to the spot where AR's event is going to be held. They were here in Lucknow to conduct AR's major event which was in two days. They should be there to check everything on their own. According to the business world, ASR was going to Lucknow just to promote AR designs by conducting a huge show. But there was a hidden reason that only Aman knows.

It was the most important one, which he never missed in past years. His lost mother's Birthday. Every year he had been coming to Lucknow to do some task in a particular temple where his mother used to worship regularly when she was alive. Hence he was here in India.

Arnav saw Aman coming with a file that was going to direct them in the upcoming days.

Aman: Are you ready?

Arnav: Yah. Let's go.

They will go to the spot. Their crew was working for the event there. Arnav wanted Aman to make arrangements at the same time before joining with the crew.

Arnav: Aman you go to the temple and make all the required arrangements there. You can join us after assuring that everything is set.

Aman: Yeah buddy this time I have another important task to do there.

Arnav(frowning): what was that?

Aman: I'm going to arrange a special pooja to change your mind about marriage.

Arnav(rolling his eyes): Don't waste your bloody time. Come to the spot on the time.

Aman: Waste of time? Not at all. I'm trying to clear my way. How could I get married until you don't get into one?

Arnav: I told you before itself. If you want to marry then do it. Why the hell are you showing a sudden interest in me?

Aman: I thought somehow you will fall for someone someday, looks like there is no chance for it. I can't believe that there is not a single girl in the whole world who can melt ASR. How ridiculous? These girls are useless. (he said wearily)

Arnav(cutting him): Then why are you trying?

Aman: That's why I finally decided to hold the Holy feet of my almighty. After all, everything is possible only for her.

Arnav(little frustrated): What's your problem damn it?

Aman: Hell "YOU" damn it. I promised unknowingly that I won't marry until you settled. (he said helplessly)

Arnav(chuckled): Take your promise back.

Aman: Aman and taking back? Never. After all, I'm a friend of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav(looking at his watch): I have no time for your go on and on. I'm leaving. Do whatever you want.

Saying that to Aman, Arnav started towards his "DESTINATION".

****

Arnav Singh Raizada who owned the business world was standing frustrated on the main road of Lucknow near a middle-class area. His car got broke down and the terrible thing was he couldn't sit inside the car without AC. He came out of the car and stood under the shadow of a tree. The place which he was standing right now was making him hell irritated. Crowd, noise, pollution, adding to it the worst smell of drainage. ASR was not fond of these things in his life ever.

He dialled Aman and after letting out all his frustration on him, he had been dragged by a voice. The owner of the voice was a girl who was wearing white salwar and pink shawl.

Her salwar looks different in its design. It's a laced one with suitable coloured pom-poms in sleeves. No wonder Arnav was analyzing that. After all, it's a typical "fashion Brain".

Girl: Thank you Bhaiya. Here's your payment.

Lady: Are you mad? Why are you giving him money without bargaining?

Girl( without giving ear to the lady, putting a smile on her face): You can leave Bhaiya. Thank you.

Sewer man: Thank you Beta. Khush Raho( be happy) he blessed and left.

Lady: Won't you listen to me? What happens to you? Didn't you bargain with every seller in our area? Then what happens to you now? You shouldn't be like this. Or else these people will eat you up easily.

Girl: No Massi, We shouldn't bargain with those people who are doing the work which no one can do. See, even you are also standing here closing your nose but he worked inside the drainage. How poor they are? ( it was evident in her tone how concerned she was) Just imagine what if they stop doing this? What will be the consequences? Bargaining also has some ethics Massi. These people are beyond that.

Lady(hitting girl's head playfully): Every time you are making me go with you. But whatever you told is true no one could deny. (she agreed)

Girl: Thank you. ( she said while pinching the lady's cheeks in a pampering way. It brought a pleasant smile on Arnav's face without his knowledge which he was adamant to show to anyone.)

She hugged her Massi and kissed while giggling. In the next moment, she went inside the crowded area hopping. Arnav who was watching the entire scene mesmerizingly till now got conscious. He didn't see the face of that girl who stood facing her back to him. He got disappointed. He didn't expect a girl could vanish in a jiffy hopping like a deer.

He was lost in that girl who owned mild heart towards a sewer

He was lost in that girl who owned mild heart towards a sewer. Having that capability to analyze someone's trouble can't be a normal girl. She was something else he ever witnessed in his life. Rich mind in a poor land.

What was the hurry in going? Can't she turn her face at least for once? Wait. What's this? Why does he want to see her face? Whoever she was why is he fond of her that too within a few minutes? How insane. This is not what ASR is.

But wasn't she looking unique? He was not like that ever before because he never had seen such a character in his life. But why does he is remembering his mother now? He touched his coat pocket where he always keeps his mothers Mangal Sutra to feel his mother's presence around him. He swallowed hard.

Aman reached Arnav who was on the way to the event venue. He sensed that Arnav was abnormal. He thought that he was upset just because he was getting late. He can't converse with a frustrated LION. So he chooses to keep numb. The whole day Arnav was like the same which was being noticed by Aman. He was confused. Maybe because of his Mother's memory he might have felt upset. He consoled himself by giving those excuses not getting the courage to ask Arnav.

Arnav Singh Raizada was suffocating to come out of the spell which was created by the simple girl. He was thinking about the girl all the time. He had seen many girls in the fashion world. Of course "Beautiful girls" and most of them tried in all the ways to get his attention, obviously which they never successive. He never remembered anyone like today. This was a fresh feel he is experiencing right now that too for a girl whom he had not even seen her face.

He was surprised about his thoughts. He was damn angry with that girl. She was the only one in his whole life who made him think like this. What was her mistake in this? She doesn't even know that a guy was suffering in her memories. How hard he tried he can't get rid of that girl. Her "giggle" was ringing in his ears. He should not let it happen. Arnav Singh Raizada is not a man who can be influenced by a simple girl.

To be continued...