Mama is wearing a black and orchid colored dress that reaches just above her knees. It has a black slip underneath and the outer color is orchid and is sheer with a flower design and is 3/4 sleeves.

Mom's dress is black with lace around the top and is short sleeved and reaches abover her knees; fit around the waist and bust and flared from the waist down.

The music starts and mama has the three youngest to start down the aisle and then everyone proceeds when it is their turn. Mama comes back to mom and I as I take a deep breathe before slowing letting it out in an effort to calm my racing heart.

"Breathe baby boy," mom whispers soothingly as I loop my arms through theirs just as we start walking ourselves. Mama is to my right and mom is on my left.

Partway down the aisle I look at Rylan through my eyelashes and I swear my heart stops at the breathtaking sight of him before me. He's stunning anytime of the day but today he was even more so. His hair is comb back out of his face and held back with gel and dressed in his tight fitting black, makes his muscular body stand out even more. I had to make sure that my mouth was clamped shut soo I wouldn't drool.

I hear mama snicker when I clench my jaw, she knows why I'm doing this and I loosen my jaw a touch and smirk at her as we stop in front of the minister. Mama and mom both kiss my cheeks before I move to stand in front of Jaimi, directly across from Rylan. Ry gives me a breath taking smile and my heart stammers for a moment as I give him my best smile.

Twenty minutes later, we're finally to the best part of the ceremony. "Rylan Edward King, do you take Jaymes-Conner Dylan Anderson to be your wedded husband for life?"

Rylan smirks at me as he replies as he places my wedding ring on my finger, "I do."

The minister turns to me with a soft smile. "Jaymes-Conner Dylan Anderson, do you take Rylan Edward King to be your wedded husband?"

I can't contain my giggle as I chirp out, "Yes, I do," and slipped his ring on his finger.

Minister Daniel Reeves smiles brightly at us, turning to Rylan then as he says, "You may kiss your husband." Before Minister Reeves says your husband, Rylan has his hands wrapped around my hips, pulled me to him and is kissing me deeply causing everyone to cheer.

Once we break apart we are hugged by everyone and shorty after that we have pictures done and then we start the reception. Mama and mom have voluntered to take all six of our kids to their home for the night when they left, so we can have a 'honeymoon.'

Oliver was tear eyed when they were leaving for the night around 9:30 and I had to carry him to the vehicle after calming him down by rocking him back and forth in my arms until he fell asleep.

"You guys be good tonight for nana and memaw, alright?" I ask the five who are awake getting nods and 'yes Jaymes-Conner/yes papa' from all of them.

Rachel and Oliver know and understand that the older four are actually my brothers and sisters and that's why they don't call me 'papa' and they don't call Rylan 'daddy' like they do.

Wedding Attire ⬇⬇⬇