Promise

Then Connor walked in and smiled at the fact that we were all laughing

"what so funnyyyy?" he asked.

"Kian's my brother!" I said laughing.

"omg!" Connor started laughing too.

"hey Kian and Kelsey, can I talk to your mom for a second, alone" we looked at Connor and nodded then waited outside

***CONNORS P.O.V.***

I've been talking to my best friends Tyler and Troye for a while about.. marriage. I didn't know if I wanted to commit yet. However I wanted to do something for her, like a promise ring or something like that. So I figured now that her mom was back, I should get her approval.

"ummm hello mrs. mclentin." I said nervously. " I wanted to ask your permission to... get your daughter a promise ring, just a step before marriage."

I said. she thought for a while then grabbed my hands.

"connor your are a very nice young man, I think you and my daughter make a wonderful couple, of course you can sweetie" she said.

I smiled and hugged her

"thank you!" I said.

"I kinda need to run out and get one, then I'm taking her to a fancy resturant ."she nodded then said

"ok". So I went back out in the hall and told Kelsey and Kian that I would be right back and I had to run to the store because we needed more chips, stupid excuse but they bought it.

I already knew her ring size because I found one of her rings and had it sized at the jewelry store. I got into my car and drove off to the jewelry store. I looked at a couple rings then found the perfect one. it had a small little pearl with diamonds around it, I asked for size 7 and they gave me the ring in a small black box. I paid and then left. As I drove back home I put the box in my pocket. I got home to find jc and Sam on the couch, they were so lazy. I went upstairs to find Kelsey on the computer I snook up behind her and spun her around on the chair then kissed her.

"hey con" she said.

"hey, listen I'm taking you to dinner tonight. were something fancy, it's a nice place" I said, then winked.

she smiled at me then I went back to my room. I got all dressed up. a black and white suit, with a red bow tie, I didn't really like the bow tie though so I took it off. I put the ring in my pocket and checked the time. I put in our reservation for 6:00 and it was 5:17pm. I went on my computer for a bit and then soon I heard a knock on my door. Kelsey came in. she wore a red knee length, float satin dress. her hair was curled and she wore diamond earring and her makeup was done to perfection. she also wore some heels to match her earrings.

"wow" I said and I looked at her stunned. I got up and walked over to her placing my hands on her hips and kissing her.

"alright, don't wanna be late!" I said and we got into the car. I held her hand as we drove to the restraunt. we sang songs and it was really nice. when we arrived I went up to the guy at the front desk

"reservation under "franta" I said

"ohhhh yes of course, of course, right this way" he said and then he led us to a table for two with nothing but a rose in a vase, he placed down two menus and asked

"can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'll have a Cabernet" I said. then he looked over to Kelsey

"and you?" he asked.

"just some water" she said.

"ok I'll be right back" he said, then he left.

"so?" she said.

"why the fancy dinner?" she smirked.

"just wanted to take my beautiful girlfriend to a beautiful place" she smiled.

I loved her smile, it was flawless.

***KELSEYS P.O.V.***

Connor was being so sweet during the whole date. I knew he was up to something. The waiter gave us our drinks then he asked us about our meals. I ordered salmon and Connor ordered steak. we talked and laughed throughout the rest of the date, it couldn't get any better. As we walked out, the night sky was perfect. there were so many stArs and it was beautiful. connor wriggled from my grip and then kneeled down in front of me on one knee. I began to cry

"here it's a promise ring" he said opening the small black box.

it was the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. He slipped it on my finger then I grabbed his face and kissed him. I loved Connor franta, and no one could change that.