Sorry about being me

***KELSEYS P.O.V.***

When I heard Connors tone after I told him that I was pregnant it broke my heart, he didn't want a baby, I'm sure he didn't even want me. When Connor left I started crying. I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to wake up and this all be a dream. But I knew it wasn't this was real life. And it sucked. The nurse came in a few minutes after I stopped crying. She unhooked me from everything and she handed me the clothes that I had earlier.

"you can change now, hun, then you can go home, your husbands in the waiting room." then she left.

I guess she assumed Connor was my husband because I was pregnant and he's the one who's the father so... I changed and went out to the waiting room

"hey con" I said as I walked out.

"hey" he said he was sweating and shaking.

"what's wrong" I said.

"nothing" he said and he grabbed my hand

"ready?" he asked

"yea" I said, we checked out then got into the car.

I tried to talk to Connor but he kept giving me short answers, what was wrong with him?!

***CONNORS P.O.V.***

I was to nervous and upset to talk so every time she asked a question I answered with a short answer. she seemed to get annoyed so she just stopped talking. When we got home we got out of the car and went inside. Jc was in the kitchen making some kind of thing, I guess for a video. Ricky was filming.

"hey" they waved to us.

"everything good?" ricky said.

kelsey nodded her head and smiled. I could tell it was a forced smile though. when we got up to our room she was going through her closet looking at diffrent outfits, then she lied them out on the bed to see what looked good together. I was on my computer, on YouTube of course.

"hey Kelsey lets do a video together" I said. we did videos In the past and they seemed to cheer her up

"no thanks" she said and continued to look at outfits.

I wish I could cheer her up.