Change in events

As I finished talking to connor, kian came in the room with Rebecca in his arms. he cradled her back and forth and was feeding her a bottle full of milk.

"she wanted to see mommy" he said.

I giggled and took her in my arms.

"Guess what?" i said in a baby voice talking to Rebecca.

"you have your first doctors appointment tomorrow" I said sounding excited.

the rest of the day went on as usual connor did a video, kian edited a video, basically explaining that he wasn't dead. Then I went to sleep and woke up around 9. Rebecca's appointment was around 10:00am so I got up and changed Rebecca, fed her, and all that stuff. then I got myself ready by straightening my hair, doing my makeup, and putting on skinny jeans with a gray Tshirt and a flannel. I grabbed Rebecca's baby carrier and placed her in carefully. then I grabbed Connors keys and took his car. The drive down was nice, I finally got some peace and quiet, I listened to some music on the radio when I heard "ordinary" came on I quickly changed it because it reminded me of what ricky did. after about 30 minutes I arrived at the doctors.

"hello" they lady said at the desk.

"hi I'm Kelsey mclentin, here for Rebecca" I said.

"oh of course," she said then she pointed to the waiting room and told me to take a seat.

I sat down and read some parenting magazines that were placed on the table. then then the doctor called me in. he placed Rebecca on the scale and weighed her.

"Ok so Rebecca seems to be doing great" he said.

"how are you and Connor doing with the whole baby thing" he said.

how did he know about connor...

"um don't you mean kian?" I said.

"well it says right here that the parents are Connor franta and Kelsey mclentin." he said. he asked me

"didn't you ever get the paper with the test results" he looked through a folder untill he found an envelope,

"oh it's right here" he said handing it to me.

I read the letter and it said that Connor was the father.

"who gave me the other letter" I said under my breath

"what was that" said the doctor.

"nothing" I replied, we finished rebbecca's appointment.

I thanked Him and then we left. Who made the fake letter?