Mom

I sat down on the old torn couch looking through twitter and Instagram. one tweet caught my eye.

@ConnorFranta " just uploaded my new video😪"

I clicked on the link. it said " I can't take It anymore"

He started out the video saying

"listen you guys, I'm sorry i haven't uploaded very, "put together" videos. it's just that, I lost some one that I really love, 2 people actaully" he said.

2 people? I questioned.

"you see my beautiful... um ex-girlfriend and I just had a baby. her name was Rebecca and she was the most beautiful baby if ever seen." Connor got all chocked up.

"but since she wasn't here to help me take care of her." Connor began to cry

"now Rebecca's gone. I feel so terrible about this, I'm sorry I let you down. if your watching this I want you to know Kelsey mclentin, I love you and I want the whole world to know that I freaking love you, i can't take the fact that I don't know where you are, please dear god please come back home." he turned off the camera without even saying goodbye.

just then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to find my mom. She was beautiful. she had long dark brown hair, not an inch of gray. her makeup was perfect and she wore a mint green dress. she looked 20!

"Mom" I said. she pulled me into a tight hug

"oh my baby" she cried into my shoulder.

"where's your father" she asked. I looked down at the ground

"he's.. dead" I said.

"oh" she said she took a moment but then looked up at me again and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"you are a beautiful young lady" she said. I sat down with her on the couch. I felt so comfortable telling her everything.

she congratulated me on everything and cried with me when I told her about Rebecca. she was so sweet.

"I'll always be here for you, I'm sorry I left" she said.

I hugged her again.

"I love you mom" I said looking into her hazel eyes.

"I love you too sweetie" she said.