Decisions

***KELSEYS P.O.V.***

3 days later the nurse told me I could leave. I was so thankful to get out of there. I decided to drive with kian so I could explain to him everything that had happened. I missed kian, and it was nice to talk to him again.

"so are you and Connor like boyfriend girlfriend?" kian asked

"yea why.." I said

"oh nothing" he said a little to quick. but to keep things from being awkward I started a different conversation.

When we got home all the guys ran and hugged kian with tears down their faces. then I explained everything that happened.

"I'll be upstairs" I said noticing Connor wasn't there.

"connor..." I called from upstairs. I saw his car in the driveway.

"connor!" I called again. I walked in and saw him in his room with another girl he was kissing her on his bed.

I ran away crying. I ran downstairs and over to Kian he hugged me and rubbed my back. I tried to say through tears

"cccconnor" I said. kian went up to Connors room and opened the door and Connor was still kissing her.

"CONNOR!" he yelled

"WHY ARE YOU WITH ACACIA?!" kian was really mad at connor.

"it's not what it looks like" Connor said as he saw me out in the hall.

"yea and neither is this" I said and walked over to kian pulling the neckline of his shirt and kissing him.

I glared at Connor then ran to Kian's room. Now I really had to choose, kian or Connor?