Moving out

My 18th birthday, the day i've waited for, for nearly 9 years. It was finally here. I fished packing my bags when my dad came up to my room, I could tell he was drinking again and I rolled my eyes,

"WHY ARE YOU PACKING YOUR DAMN BAGS?!" he yelled at me then slapped my face leaving a huge red mark, the pain stung the left side of my face and I cringed at the pain,

"I'm leaving, ISNT THAT WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED?!" I said yelling the last part.

"YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!" he yelled and slapped me again, I took my bags and ran downstairs trying to escape. He ran behind me, but fell a few times because he was drunk. Once I got my bags into the car I quick turned the key, my bags only had about 3 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans, and 1 pair of some undergarments, that I stole from my moms closet since they never bought me anything. I cried as I drove away, but I was so glad I got out of that prison cell. I didn't know where to go when suddenly my car broke down. I cried even harder and smashed my hard into the steering wheel, I sobbed and sobbed and grabbed my bag with my very few clothes in it, I would call for help but my parents never bought me a phone because thy were afraid that I would call the cops, now I was all alone, Sitting on a nearby curb somewhere in California, I hate my life, I wanted to die I wanted to escape this hell I was sick of it, i dragged my bag but dropped it from exhaustion ran down a nearby road and watched all the happy family's and even couples, I never knew what love was, once in my life I wanted to feel what love was but I never knew. I began running again trying to get away from every person, when I ran into someone.

__________________________

Ok this was my first fan fiction and I was rereading it the other day I was basically nonstop laughing at just everything that happens and so it's ok if you want to laugh or comment "what the heck" or in some people's cases "what the fuck". BECAUSE HONESTLY THIS ISNT MY BEST. So don't base my writing off of this fanfic only because I have a few others that are better (those others not being Changed 2, or from two worlds) but yea, you can still read it if your looking for a good ol' laugh.