Im going back

Just then I got a text from Connor.

"I don't know if you saw my video, but I really do love you." I smiled at his text

"hey mom I'm going to get someone and bring them back here. I want you to meet them" I said.

"ok, you can take my car" she tossed me the keys then I waved good bye.

I drove back to the o2l house I found connor on the couch crying. I opened the door and ran over to him kissing him. I felt sparks and fireworks, just like the first time we kissed. then I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips.

"there's some one I want you to meet" I said.

"just come with me" Connor and I got into the car and drove to my old house I brought him inside and covered his eyes with my hands. 1...2...3! I uncovered his eyes and pointed to my mom

"This Is my mom!" I said to Connor

"mom this Is connor" Connor stepped over to my mom and took her hand and kissed the top of her hand.

"a pleasure to meet you" he said acting like a gentleman.

my mom blushed

"thank you" she gave me the

"this ones a keeper" look.

I laughed. I went over to Connor and put one hand on his shoulder and one one on his chest.

"we are dating" I said and looked at connor.

he smiled back at me, excited that I just said that.

"Mom I just need to talk to Connor for a second." I led him into the kitchen.

"this place is disgusting" I said pointing to all around the house.

he nodded in agreement.

"maybe my mom could stay with us for a bit?" I looked at him with a puppy dog face

"whatever makes you happy babe" he said.

I missed him calling me babe. I ran out to my mom and asked her if she wanted to stay with us. she accepted the offer, I grabbed my suitcases and phone and went out to my moms car I drove, since she didn't know where the house was. Today was probably the best day ever untill...