Baby talk

As the doctor finished unhooking me from the machines she talked to me for a few minutes about pregnancy and things like that. but I cut her off

"is there a way that I can get a test to figure out who the father is?" I said.

"oh yes of course" she said, then she led me to a room she took some tests and blood and I don't even know what else then she said

"you will get the results in a few days. I told her thanks then I asked ricky to drive me home the whole car ride was silent and the radio was turned off. as we got home I walked into the room Connor and I used to share I layed down In the spot where he layed every night, and I cried myself to sleep.

When I awoke I didn't feel very good I ran to the bathroom and threw up and basically for the next 5 months, that continued, everyday I waited to get the results but they never came every once and a while I had an ultrasound or something like that but, my life consisted of doctors appointments, sleep, and getting sick.

one day as I sat at the kitchen table I found my letter from the hospital in a huge mass of mail. i got up with the letter in my hand and walked over to ricky, ever since kian died and Connor was sent to jail ricky and I have become very close he's like the brother I never had. he holds my hair back when I get sick and goes shopping with me and eats breakfast with me. I walked over to ricky and eyeing the envelope I sat next to him he put his arm around me and gestured for me to open it. I became very anxious and ripped it open I read the letter and the dad was... Kian.