Packing

About a week past and Finn and I were packing like crazy. The house was already furnished, because my dads didn't really change anyting, but we still had a lot to bring. Finn and I were in such a rush because we were both out of a job and we wanted to be there by the time the kids got back from Spring break in a six days. I wasn't getting any sleep because I would wake up in the middle of the night to throw up or a weird dream out awake me. So I was tired, but there was so much to do. We had to pack all of our clothes, and we needed the furniture from the nursery like the crib and changing table for both Allen and the kid I was baring. Things between Finn and I were amazing. We had sex six out of the seven nights last week. Being pregnant makes me horny, and Finn is just really excited about going to Ohio, plus Allen has been sleeping pretty well recently. I was cleaning out one of the closets when there was a knock on the door. It was Kurt. He came over to help me pack and complain about how he wishes he could come with us. He missed glee and Mr. Schue, too. He helped me go through Allens clothes. He sorted through what was good for Allen in the future, what could be kept for the new baby, and what should have never been bought in the first place. Finn took Allen to Central Park, he said he needed time alone with "his man," plus he was tired from back. I was annoyed by this because I'm the one who gained six pounds in seven days. By the time they got home Allen was tired out and Kurt and I had started and finished going through the baby clothes. When I walked to the freezer to get the ice cream I was craving the phone rang. It was Mr. Figgins.