Ignorance

After being interrupted by Finn's alarm numerous times, I got out of bed. I put on a red skirt, a black collared shirt, a flats over my bra and underwear. I walked into Allen's room. He was lying on his back giggling. I picked him up, "good morning love-bug. What are you giggling at?" I chuckled and then put him on the changing table. I put him in a clean, Huggies diaper along with fake, denim washed jeans and a blue shirt. Finn was still asleep when I got back into the bedroom, so I sat next to his sleeping body and pulled off my shirt to feed Allen. Finn rolled over and without opening his eyes started rubbing Allen and said, "good morning." "Morning," I said. Finn got out of bed and without looking at me, went straight for the bathroom. I heard him shave, pee, and brush his teeth. He came out with a pair of boxers and a t-shirt on and picked up his giant green duffle bag and threw it on the bed. The bed with Allen and I on it, shook. He unzipped the bag and started taking inventory. He still hadn't even acknowledged me. After a night like that, how did he have the nerve to ignore me. "Finn," I said loud enough for him to hear. He continued checking his bag. "Finn." There was no answer. "Damn it, Finn! Answer me." "Don't swear with the baby in the room," was all he had to say.