Crying, quietly

After having sex a few more times, we were interrupted by Allen's screaming. I got up and threw on one of Finn's shirts and my underwear and went into his room and calmed him down. When he was back asleep, I went back into my room and took my shirt off in the door way, ready to do it again, but found Finn fast asleep, naked, under the covers. I put his shirt back on and got in bed and curled up next him, with my head on his chest. The next morning, Finn and I were awoken by his alarm clock song, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." Finn hit the snooze button and I rolled over to check the time. It was 6:00 am but we didn't really have to get up until 7:00, but Finn likes to his the snooze button 46 times before actually getting up. He put his arm around me and pulled me in closer as he stroked my shoulder. I lied awake, listening to his heart beat. Then all the sudden I remembered the date. It was the 20th. Finn was leaving today. I was overcome with a sense of fear and sadness. I continued to lay on him, crying. Silently. This was the last time I was going to sleep next to my husband for a year. I took my arm and wrapped it around his stomach and squeezed his side with my hand just enough to hold him tightly, but not too hard that I woke him. I closed my eyes and tried to relax for another hour, but then Finn's alarm went off again.