Leaving

Later that day, after Allen's nap I went downstairs and Finn had made dinner. "You made dinner," I said surprised, "thank you." "Yup," Finn said making me a plate, not giving me eye contact. "Can we talk Finn?" I asked. "I'm gonna eat dinner and then I'm spending the night at Kurt's. They said I could have their couch," he told me. I was shocked. Was the fight we were having really this big? I didn't think it was. I was just grateful to have him home. "Why?" I asked, but I pretty much already knew the answer. "I just need somet ime to think," he said. "You didn't think when youo were in Ohio?" I said with a little bit of an attitude. "Don't get on me about this. I want to spend the night at Kurt's? Do you understand that I have wants, Rachel?" He was growing an atitude too, something he didn't do very often. "I don't want you to leave, I want you here," I explained. "Oh, and since that's what you want, then I should stay, right?" Finn said, still not looking at me. "Look, I'm just gonna eat, say goodbye to Allen, then go to Kurt's. My bag is already packed," he said, looking towards his bag. "I just can't stand to be near youo right now." After dinner, Finn picked Allen up out of his high chair and gave him a kiss and hug, almost as big as the one he gave him a few days ago when he thought he was leaving for the military. "I love you bud, be good for mommy," he said, followed by a kiss on the forehead. Finn passed Allen over to me, grabbed his back, and left through the front door. Leaving me, again with Allen.