Perfect

The whole car ride home, Finn was going on and on about his plans for Glee Club. He said he was going to have a Frank Sinatra dedication week and another Mash-up week. As soon as we walked through the door of our place, Finn was calling Mr. Schue. "Mr. Schue, guess what? I'm moving to Lima!" he screamed into the phone. "Rachel and Funny Girl didn't work out," he said too happy, "so the three of us are moving back and I'm gonna help you with Glee Club. Yeah, I know! Okay. Yeah. Thank you. Okay, bye." Finn hung up and then took a sharp turn towards me. "We need to find a place." I already knew this, and I shamefully said, "No, we don't. My dads are moving to Tennessee and I asked them if we could have their place. It's completely paid off, so we wouldn't have to pay a dime." Finn was again, stunned. "Seriously, I love your dads' place," he exclaimed. "And they never changed that first room upsets from my nursery, so if we pray for a girl, we wouldn't hav to do tons of redecorating." As I was saying this I realized that this plan was almost meant to me. It's literally being handed over to us. It's almost effortless. It seemed, too perfect, you know? Finn helped me put Allen down for a nap and we sat in the family room with the television off for about three hours planning this out. If he was going to get an official job at Mckinley, what I was going to do. The plan for Allen and the other baby. It all sounded perfect.