*10 minutes later*

"I DEMAND A REMATCH!" Shouted Namjoon and looked defeated. "Nah ah! You know I can't be defeated in my own game, I've practically made it!" He said superior. "It's okay Namjoon!" Said Jin and gave him a hug. "Why are you guys being so dramatic, Hoseok I challenge you!" Said Yoongi and jumped up from the couch. 

*10 minutes after the last 10 minutes*

"I DEMAND REMATCH!" Cried Hoseok. "Who's the real winner now?!" Laughed Yoongi with a cute little laugh.  "I think thats enough just dance for today" I laughed and turned off the Wii. 

"Let's take a group selife!" I said and they got up and put on some funny costumes. "Hold me Jungkook!" Said Tae and put on some bunny ears. "Take him Jimin I'm almost losing him!" Said Jungkook in despair. Jimin helped him lift Tae up. "Yoongi what in the world is that thing on your head?!" Laughed Hoseok and got lifted up by Jin and Yoongi. "ITS A SHARK" He laughed. "Stop hitting me Hoseok!" Said Tae and playfully punched him. "No you stop!" Laughed Hoseok and joined the little combat.

"I'll just stand here in the front with a llama" Said Namjoon and looked at the others behind him acting like dorks. "I swear to god I'm so done with all of you" He sighed.

 "I swear to god I'm so done with all of you" He sighed

I snapped the picture and laughed. "Mmm I must say everyone looked like a snack!" I joked. "Watch your tone young lady!" Said Jungkook and sat Tae down.

The clock was 12 pm and it was technically christmas. "PRESENTS!" Shouted Tae and jumped into the pile of gifts again. "Let's open some now! But not all" Said Namjoon and grabbed a gift and passed it on. "What in the world did you get Jungkook?" Asked Jin curious as he saw the expression on his face when he opened the gift. "I kinda got- boxers" He laughed embarrassed.

 "I kinda got- boxers" He laughed embarrassed

Everybody cracked up and started laughing. "That's great Jungkookie" Jimin laughed as he opened another present. 

After everyone had opened three gifts each we all decided to sleep. "Goodnight guys" I whispered. "Gndight" I heard them mumble half asleep. I smiled.

The next day everyone was laying in strange positions. Jin woke up with wrapping paper sticked to his face and Yoongi had ribbons around his arms. Everybody looked like a mess. "What in the world happened here?" I laughed when I woke up. It was a unique sight. It looked like someone had thrown a party here. The others woke up to the sound of my laugh and looked completely lost for a second.

"How long have we've been asleep?" Asked Namjoon while yawning. "I don't know, let me check" I reached for my phone but it was so far away I fell off my bed and landed on Jungkook. He giggled when I fell on top of him. "Woops sorry!" I said and tried to get up but he pulled me in to a hug. "Jungkookkkk I need to check my phone" I complained. He held me even tighter and smiled. "Is your phone more important than me?" He said and tried to act sad. I smiled and kissed him. "Of course not!"

We got up and checked the clock. "It's 4 pm" I said and shook Yoongi who was still sleeping like a little child. But he didn't seem affected at all. "Yoongi is one of the toughest to wake up so good luck with that" Said Hoseok and stretched out his arms. "I know what we do!" Said Jimin, who had changed into his pj's. He walked over to the sink and filled a cup of cold water. "Jimin you're not gonna do what I think you're gonna do-" Said Jin concerned. "Yoongi is gonna whoop your ass to space." Said Tae.

Jimin splashed the water in Yoongis face and he got up in amazing speed. "What the hell?!" He shouted at Jimin. "Wooops gotta run!" Laughed Jimin and ran across the room. "Get back here you noodle head!" Shouted Yoongi and sprinted after Jimin. "Let's have a memorial for Jimin" Laughed Namjoon.

That reminded me that we had to have a funeral for Cho soon.