Emotional

"Everybody want's happiness. No one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain."

I stood up embarced the pain. It's okay I kept telling myself. Even when I knew it wasn't. Jin patted me on the head. "Are you okay Nova?" He asked with concern. I nodded and faked a smile. Jin noticed but joined the act and smiled back. Hoseok got up and took my hand. "We need to talk to Jungkook" Tae said and rushed after us.

We were on our way out when Jungkook suddenly appeared in the hallway. Namjoon ran up to him with Jin right behind him. Jin took out a spatula from his coat and slapped Jungkook with it. "Ouch why do you have a freaking spatula in your coat?!" Jungkook whimpered confused. "So I can slap some sense into your dead brain!" Scolded Jin and kept on slapping him. "If you continue like this I'm gonna have another memory loss!" Shouted Jungkook and tried to take the spatula. "Are you crazy?!" Asked Namjoon and grabbed the spatula and slapped Jungkook with it aswell. "Can both of you just stop?!" Said Jungkook angrily. 

Yoongi was dying of laughter, watching the two brothers hitting the younger one with a spatula. Tae rushed over to them and grabbed the spatula. "No more hitting!" He said. "Thank you!" Shouted Jungkook. "But that was a really stupid move!" Said Tae and slapped him with his hand. "Owww!" Flinched Jungkook. "You said we should stop hitting and then you're doing it yourself?" Said Jin grumpy. "The point is, ya'll are acting like kids. Now stop!" Said Tae and walked over to us again. He shook his head and continued watching the brothers fight. 

I ran up to them. "All of you need to stop!" I said while stepping in  front of them. "Bu-but!" Said Jungkook. "Jungkook, I don't care if you remember me or not, just cut it out okay?" I said angry. He closed his mouth and glared at the elders. They calmed down and walked to the chairs who were little further away. I looked at Jungkook again. His innocent eyes didn't shine anymore, not like they used to. "Jungkoo-" He cut me off and walked over to Hoseok, Tae and Yoongi. I just stood there, looking at the ground. I tried to fight off the tears as it felt like someone had just punched me in the stomach. 

Memories were flashing in my mind. From the day he saved me, til the night he kissed me. I felt hot tears streaming down my face, I didn't realize I cried. I quickly wiped them away and ran outside. "Nova!" I could hear Hoseok shout my name but right now I didn't care. I just wanted to vanish into thin air and never be seen again. The picture of Cistel placing her dirty lips on Kookie made my blood boil. I kept on running, I ran across the street and into the park. There was kids running around and people walking cause it was afternoon. I sat down trying to catch my breath. 

I walked to a bench and sat down. The sun were gone and all the leafes had fallen off the trees. The winter was coming and I wasn't prepared. Halloween was in about a week and I didn't really feel like doing anything special. My phone suddenly started buzzing like crazy. I picked it up and Hoseok's voice sounded worried. 

"Nova where are you?" He said.

"I'm fine! Don't worry!" I said while pretending to sound happy, for his sake. "No, Nova I'm coming to get you now." He said and hung up. How could he find me when he didn't even know where I was? I shook my head and giggled. It was sweet of him worrying about me. Suddenly I saw him appear at the park entrance. I quickly got up and started running. He saw me and ran after me. He caught up to me and grabbed me by the hand, swung be around into a thight hug. I could feel his heart beating fast. "Why were you running?" He asked.

"I-I don't know" I answered. Cause I honestly didn't know. It was like every inch of my body didn't listen to me nowdays. He giggled and squeezed me even tighter. "Do you think Jungkook will ever remember me?" I asked. My voice broke and so did my heart after hearing those words coming out of my mouth. "Shhh everything is gonna be okay. And even if things aren't okay now, they will be. I promise you" He whispered softly into my ear while hugging me tight.

We walked hand in hand around in the park and talked about everything. His life and career. Our ups and downs, and I realized we had a lot in common. Until Hoseok suddenly got a call. "Hello?" He said. His eyes widened and grabbed my hand. "Jungkook remembers everything now! He wants to see you!" He said. I stopped. "H-He does?" I stuttered. All I could think of was him kissing Cistel. Hoseok stopped and looked at me. He tried his best to be happy for me, but I could see he was hurt. Everything was going so well.

He rushed to the hotel with me right beside him. He unlocked the door and everyone was sitting on the bed end while Jungkook sat in the bed with his legs crossed. "N-Nova?" He said. I awkwardly stepped forward and brushed my hair aside. He got up and hugged me. "I'm so sorry." He whispered while tears ran down his cheeks. I patted him on the back and whispered back. "It's okay, It wasn't your fault."

Even tho I was angry that he had kissed Cistel, it wasn't his fault. He wouldn't have gotten amensia in the first place if it wasn't for me. Everything that mattered is that he remembered again. But- things had changed between me and Hoseok. I wasn't sure about what I wanted anymore. 

What If I loved them both?