Amnesia

I woke up by the feeling of someone stroking my hair. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook playing with my hair, I smiled and yawned. "Good morning" I murmured. "Good morning beautiful" He said and smiled back.

We talked for a while and decided to get up. "Is the door still locked?" I asked while I walked after Jungkook to the door. He tried to push and pull. No movement. "Yupp, we're still stuck here" He said while walking towards the window. Jungkook pulled away the curtains and sunshine immediately lit up the whole gloomy room. It was warm outside. By the sun, it would seem like the clock was around 8 am in the morning. Jungkook obviously didn't have his phone and I forgot mine on the table outside.

I walked closer to the window and looked outside. The leaves had fallen off most of the trees. They had beautiful colors and the ground was covered in them. The winter is coming. Jungkook ran towards the door and kicked it down. And with a huge boom, the door came crashing down. "What in the world are you doing?" I asked shocked. "Getting us out of here, I'm starving" He said like it was completely normal, like he had done that a thousand times before. "Then, why didn't you do that last night then?" I asked, I looked around but no one was there. Their things were gone too.

"I guess they left" Jungkook said and grabbed a plate I just made for him. "Thank chu for the breakfast" He said happily while enjoying the food. I smiled, he is just too adorable.

About two hours later we left to find the others. "I think they're at BigHit" He said and opened the door. We had just gotten out of the hotel when- "OMG!!! JUNGKOOK!" a loud scream behind us made me jump and we saw a ton of girls running towards us. We were just a couple of buildings away from BigHit. He quickly took my hand, smiled and started running. I could barely keep up because he was so fast but he held my hand tightly. 

After we reached the building he quickly opened the door and locked them behind us. I could finally catch my breath. They were outside the glass doors and they almost tore them apart. "I think maybe we should go" He said and took my hand again. They took pictures of us, just like they did with Hobi and me. 

We found the boys in the training studio where they practiced their dancing moves. "So how was last night?" Asked Namjoon with a smirk. "Seriously? You didn't need to tie me up so hard!" Said Jungkook and glared at Suga. Suga started laughing. "I'm sorry I guess I got caught up in the moment" He said.

He joined them so I sat down and watched them. They did great. "Hey maybe we should do a V-live?" Said Jimin and took up his phone. "Hey ARMY! It's me Jimin! And today we are here with a guest! Come Nova!" He said and pointed the phone in my direction. I blushed and got shy. "Hi!" I almost whispered. "Our little Nova here is a little shy, guess we'll be practicing for our new MV! Can't wait for you guys to see it!" Jimin sent a blow kiss into the camera.

"You nice keep going!" He said and ended the live. I could finally breath. I wasn't used to this kind of lifestyle. Jungkook came walking towards me. "You seem tired, did you sleep well?"

I quickly nodded, even tho I was a little bit tired. 

They practiced for hours. We ate some food and they practiced again.

When the night fell upon us it was time to leave the studio. "Nice work guys!" I said and smiled. "Thanks" Said Jin and picked up his coat. 

It was cold and freezing outside, the warmth from earlier today had vanished and left us with a cold, icy wind. "There is something I'd like to ask you." Said Jungkook and made me stop for a second so the others could go ahead. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. My heart stopped. I swear I forgot how to breath.

"M-me?" I whispered under my scarf. "Yes, you" He said and looked me deeply in the eyes. "Y-yes" I stuttered trying to figure out how to speak. He lit up and embraced me. I smiled into his chest. "What are you guys doing?" Said Tae and came walking towards us. He held his gucci scarf in his hand while trying to get on his gloves.

The wind took hold of Tae's scarf and it flew and landed in the road. "I'll go get it" I said and ran into the road. "Nova!" Screamed Tae and pointed at a car that was rushing towards me in high speed. Everything stopped. My eyes widened as I saw the lights of the car coming closer and closer. My body had frozen to the spot. All I could do was pray. And then suddenly I was pushed aside. It was Jungkook.

I fell to the ground

I fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Jungkook's eyes meet mine before the car ran him over. I just stared. At his body laying on the ground. I wasn't able to move, I was paralyzed.

"Jungkook!" Screamed J-Hope and ran over to us. Namjoon helped me up and started to shake me. "Hey Nova?" He asked, still shaking me. He knew I was in shock. "Call the ambulance!" Screamed Jimin. "Whats the number?! I've completely forgotten!" Screamed Jin while he was panick pressing every button on the screen. 

The ambulance came and Jungkook was rushed to hospital. It was all my fault. If I didn't go get that damn scarf Jungkook would've been safe now. I cried for hours waiting in the waiting room. Hobi came and comforted me. "If you say this is your fault, I am forced to put my soft mochi hands on your face okay?" He said and tried to cheer me up. I smiled a sad smile. How could he bring happiness in this kind of situation? I looked him deeply into the eyes, I could see that he was panicking, sad, confused and worried but he hid it behind his smile.

"Jeon Jung Gok is for now stabilised, he has a broken bone but it'll heal eventually. He can't remember anything of the last couple of weeks. I think he suffers from memory loss, but eventually the memories will come back. But it can take years. Besides that your friend is in great condition." The doctor said.

We were allowed to visit him. I saw him, laying in the hospital bed with his eyes closed. Please tell me this was all just a bad dream. That I'll wake up with him by my side again, find him playing with my hair, smiling to me. Bringing light into my life. I completely broke down and started crying. J-Hope sat down beside me, they all did. Some of them actually started crying too. "It's okay, he'll be okay. He's Jungkook!" Said Jin, his voice burst and I saw tears running down his cheeks. We all tried to act strong, when we knew we weren't.

머무르다