Christmas

The few days before christmas was over in a blur, and before I knew it christmas was tomorrow.

"Oh shi-" I said while trying to decorate the christmas tree in the living room. "Jungkook help me with that would you?" I asked and pointed at the glitter in the box. He smiled, happy to help me. "This is the first christmas I have with a girl besides my mother" He confessed. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "The others should be here any moment now-" Said Jungkook. And after that was said we heard a knock at the door.

"Heyyy!" Shouted Jimin who almost tripped and fell at the front door. Tae had a bunch og gingerbreads formed as stars and cute bunnies in a box with a red ribbon on. "Merry christmas!" He said and smiled. Namjoon lightly punched him in the shoulder and whispered. "It's not christmas yet Tae" 

Tae looked shocked and took it back. "Merry not christmas yet!" He laughed and hid the box. I smiled and acted like I didn't see it. They walked over to the tree. "It's so beautiful!" Cried Jimin and was about to give the tree a hug, but Namjoon stopped him. "You don't hug trees Jimin" He laughed. "So does anyone have any christmas wishes yet?" I asked. They all looked confused. "Just wish for something." I giggled. 

As the day passed we had christmas dinner together. "Pass me the salt-" said Tae. "MY SALT!" shouted Jimin. "Oh boy here we go again-" Said Namjoon and took a facepalm. "Give me-!" Yelled Tae and tried to take the salt away from Jimin. They looked like little kids fighting because of a toy. "Share the salt idiots!" Said Jin and took the salt out of Jimin's hands. "FiNe" Said Jimin grumpy. "I found out what my christmas wish is-" Said Yoongi suddenly. We all stopped and looked at him. He had been quiet all night. 

"For santa claus to be healthy." He said and continued eating. "HAHAHAH" Laughed Jin with his windshield laugh.

 "HAHAHAH" Laughed Jin with his windshield laugh

We all laughed. "Savage!" exclaimed Hoseok who was clapping faster than a race car. The rest of the evening we laughed and had fun. "Mmmm I must say whoever made this is a really good cook." Mumbled Jin with his chins full of food. "You made the meal silly" Said Yoongi and laughed. "I know that!"

"Let's open the presents!" Said Tae and ran over to the tree. Underneath it was a huge bunch of gifts in all kinds of sizes. "The biggest must be mine!" Laughed Jungkook. Tae looked at the note. "It's actually to all of us!" Said Tae and started unwrapping it. "EY!" exclaimed Jin and threw himself at Tae. "Don't you dare open it without us!" He laughed. "Ow- okay just get off me hyung!" Tae said from underneath Jin.

"But christmas is tomorrow-" I said and tried to get Jin of Tae before he suffocated. "Please! Just one present!" Cried Tae. "Okay fine!" I said and begged him to stop with his puppy eyes. He joyfully opened the present and looked up at us. "ITS A WII!" He shouted and started jumping up and down in happiness. "Theres a game too!" Said Hoseok and grabbed it. "JUST DANCE!!!" He screamed and joined Tae in his wild rabbit jumping.

We laughed as we watched the two boys jump up and down faster than a kangaroo. "You both need to chill or else you'll give me a headache" Complained Yoongi. "I'll beat you all in Just Dance just wait and see!" Said Hoseok competitive. "Oh I'll challenge you!" Said Namjoon and stood up. "Come and get it!" Said Hoseok and giggled.